Shiseido Perfect Mascara Full Definition Review & Pics



A girl can never have too many mascaras. I own about four of them at a time.  If I'm running out of the house, no matter how rushed I am, I will apply mascara. Lashes can change your whole look-for the better. Shiseido's new Perfect Mascara Full Definition mascara is a mascara that really gets the job done. I'm talking serious length, very minimal clumping (no matter how many times I reapply) and Shiseido says it doesn't smudge for 16 hours, yes I said 16 hours. (I had it on for nine and noticed no smudges.)  Click Below to see before and after pics and read the review.




The mascara wand is pretty long, and contains a dual textured brush with massive fibers. This brush captures every single one of my lashes, even those itty bitty ones that I can never get. (FYI: That green thing up there doesn't come with the mascara, I just needed something to hold it up.)Even after I kept using the brush, I noticed that clumping was almost non existent, just serious seperation and length. I also love that this contains Camelia Oil (japanese secret for gorgeous hair). Anyway, you girls know how I am, the proof is in the pudding. Check out the pics showing before and after:


This is me without any mascara.



This is me with the left eye naked, and the right eye with the Shiseido Perfect Mascara Full Definition. 



See the difference.

What are your thoughts?

What's your current fave mascara

This mascara retails for $24.00 and is available at www.shiseido.com


Hugs,


Milly

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...