Winner of Nicole by Opi Kardashian Nail polish & Weekend Plans

Hey guys, I am so excited to announce that the winner of the Nicole by Opi nail polish is Kristy Mao. 
This woman is brave amazing. She has a 3 year old, a 2 year old, and she's six months pregnant. Wow, You go girl! Congrats to you.

Anyway, I'm pretty much done with my deadlines. I do have a segment next week (Dr. Steve Show) but this weekend I plan to write beauty, beauty, and more beauty, and of course more giveaways for you girls. Can't wait to show you a few summer goodies from Lancome.Their new summer palette =Wowza.

Have an amazing weekend!

Are you guys doing anything fun?

This weekend I plan to hit up a new restaurant called Super Linda
It's Latin food, and supposed to be pretty amazing. 

Hugs to all of you,


Milly

2 comments:

Kristy Ma'o said...

Yay! Thank you Milly! That definitely made my day! BTW, I think your blog is so nice that I've been passing it along to friends and family. Thank you for all you do and have a lovely weekend!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kristy Ma'o !!!! Truly amazing. All the best!!xx

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...