Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Oil Free Cleansing Wipes



Remember when we covered Latina Magazine's 15th anniversary  and I asked the gorgeous ladies, on the red carpet what their beauty secrets were?  Anyway, many of them responded that they swore by Neutrogena wipes. After hearing so many rave reviews, from some seriously gorgeous women, I made a note to pick  them, up, but honestly, I totally forgot.   However, Neutrogena recently sent over their new Oil Free Pink Grapefruit Cleansing Wipes and I've got a full review here. Please Click below.  


First of all, it's rare to ever find me sniffing my facial wipes. But I really like the scent of these. Think pure grapefruit mixed with clean laundry clothes (does that make sense? it does to me. lol).  However, the scent is a little strong, so it may get to some, but I liked it. Although I've used these in the evening, I can see the strong citrus scent of these waking some people up, so if you want to try them, make sure to do it in the morning.

 The wipes are meant for "acne prone skin." ** raises hand.** Yes my skin is super acne prone. Although, I"m happy to say that I haven't had a bad break out in a while  ( due to good skin regime, fish oils and zinc). 





The wipes are pretty thick, and I notice when using both sides of one wipe, my face is fully cleansed (including my waterproof eyeliner) and my skin isn't left dry or tight.  I love that the wipes contain 100%naturally derived pink grapefruit extract.  (But looking at the ingredient's that seems to be about the most natural ingredient.).  Anyway, when it comes to getting rid of all of your makeup, these wipes get the job done. However, if parabens and fragance aren't your thing (I avoided both while pregnant) these may not be for you.

What' are your favorite wipes?

What are your beauty secrets?


Hugs,


Milly

13 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

I swear by the the UK Brand 'Simple' cleansing wipes. They are great :)

Anonymous said...

I love neutrogena makeup wipes. I also tried Kaia facial cleansing wipes and they are all natural which I prefer and I know you do too. They both deliver similar results. Neutrogena wipes are larger so you get more use out of one wipe. But kaia wipes are definitely a nice alternative for someone who was pregnant or prefers no fragrance or parabens. But I do live for my neutrogena wipes now. Until a little one comes into the picture :) or when neutrogena makes paraben free wipes ! Whichever comes first ! lol

Mandii said...

I love the regular Neutrogena Blue Pack Make-up Remover Wipes! I've seen these around and I've wondered about them, but you've described their scent so lovely that I may actually have to pick these up!

Ms. G said...

I love Olay 2-in-1 daily cloths. One side is soft and the other is for exfoliation. It takes off makeup, including waterproof mascara. My face feels clean and not greasy.

special occasion license said...

I have used the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit before and I love it!! It makes my face feel SO clean and I love the scent of the grapefruit!

Unknown said...

I love the Yes to Cucumbers wipes. I recently bought the Nuance by Salma Hayek wipes and they're just not 'wet' enough... I will be going back to Yes to Cucumbers.

beautylogicblog said...

@bonafideLatina I use these too, and yes they are great.

beautylogicblog said...

@lauren girl you know I love natural stuff.

beautylogicblog said...

@mandii let me knnow how you like them doll.

beautylogicblog said...

@specialoccasionlicense I'm so impressed with these.

beautylogicblog said...

@msg I've tried those too and yes they are great. Hugs.

beautylogicblog said...

@tiffany I agree. I like wet wipes as well.

Anonymous said...

How do i get this product in London. Bought one the last time I was in the US and now that I am back in London, I cant find any shop selling it here or one willing to ship it here.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...