The Seaweed Bath Co Wildly Natural Seaweed Argan Shampoo and Conditioner




I haven't done a hair product review in a while. It's not that I haven't been trying any. I try hair products all the time. You know I'm all about Hair! It's just that I haven't been that satisfied until The Seaweed Bath Co Wildly Natural Argan Seaweed  Shampoo and Conditioner (man, that's a long name!).  The products are made with bladderwrack seaweed.  Remember seaweed is the Japanese women's secret for gorgeous hair. Click here to see the segment I did talking about beauty secrets from different cultures. (Don't judge me because I keep showing my segment every chance I get!lol) This shampoo and conditioner is the brain child of a guy named Adam Grossman who found that using bladderwrack seaweed really cured his psoriasis so he decided to create a line with this ingredient. Anyway, here's what I love about these products, first of all  they don't leave my hair greasy (which many natural shampoos and conditioners can do). The ingredients are all natural and include Argan Oil and Vitamin E. The conditioner, which is very thick, detangles my hair completely but keeps the body and bounce. Matter of fact, after doing my hair last week, it was full of volume and had some serious shine.  Also, if you suffer from flaking skin or dandruff this may be a good product for you as the Seaweed is supposed to help with that. All in all, I'm really loving this shampoo and conditioner and I highly recommend. I got the unscented versions, but they do have products with scents like Citrus and Eucalyptus and Pepperment.

You can find out more about The Seaweed Bath co here.

What's your favorite shampoo/conditioner?


Hugs,

Milly

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm desperate to find hair product for dandruff that works AND is natural! i just bought the one from "Jason" brand, but I'll put that one on my list.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...