Estee Lauder Mad Men Collection Review, Swatches & Weekend Updates


I think I'm the only person on the planet who has never watched an episode of Mad Men. I've heard so many great things about this show, but honesty, I don't even know what channel A&E is on my Television.  Maybe I'll start watching now, because, the Estee Lauder Mad Men collection really has me curious about this series. Not only is the packaging unbelievably gorgeous, but the products are really beautiful too, especially on my warm skin tone. Click below to see the Mad Men collection swatches, how it looks on me, and read weekend updates.






This season I find myself really getting into lipsticks. Normally, I'm a gloss girl, but lately lipsticks  have been calling my name. The Estee Lauder Mad Men Cherry lipstick is a cream satin finish red pink.  On warmer skin tones, I find red pinks, and orange pinks seem to look the best, and this red pink lipstick is gorgeous and not drying to the lips at all.  Also, I find that red pinks make my teeth look  a lot whiter.  The Estee Lauder Mad Men collection  Creme Rouge in Evening Rose 
can look a little intimidating in the pan, but once applied, you'll find that it's an easily blendable and buildable formula and it leaves my cheeks with  gorgeous medium pink dewy glow. Here I am wearing both the rouge, and lipstick for date night with Mr. Milly. 


Here are swatches
Left to Right: Creme Rouge in Evening Rose, and Cherry Lipstick



The lipstick really lasted a while. After four and a half hours of drinking and eating, it was still going strong. The blush lasted a pretty long time, I'd say about a good 7 hours. All in all, this collection gets an A+ in Milly's book of beauty.

 How was your weekend? Mine was great. Mr. Milly and I finally went on a date night. I've been super busy  and he's been traveling a lot for work, so we really haven't had a chance to go out the last few weeks. It was great to finally just spend time together. Date nights in a marriage are so important. Remember that. It keeps it sexy. Anyway, we went to brunch at Aquagrill in NYC.  The food was absolutely fantastic. Yum


If you're ever in New York, and want fresh and fantastic seafood, head on over to Aquagrill. Then we went to see SafeHouse, the movie with Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds. OMG, what a good film. You should see it! Full of action. (I love a good thriller!) 



Then after that, we headed to dinner at MamaJuana (Dominican restaurant). The food was absolutely delicious. I had this fantastic Shrimp dish, and Mr. Milly had the snapper. Highly recommend Mamajana (87th and Amsterdam).



All in all, a good weekend. 

How was yours?

Did you guys do anything fun?

What are your thoughts on the Estee Lauder Mad Men Collection?

Hugs, 

Milly 

8 comments:

Hafsa said...

The collection looks gorgeous on you, I can't wait for it to come out in the UK!

BonafideLatina~ said...

You look fab!!!
I love MamaJuana...I haven't tried the UWS location yet since it's new...I always go to the one on Dyckman. If you haven't already try Papasito on Broadway btwn 104 and 105. They also have their first location on Dyckman but opened new UWS location few months ago. Their brunch is excellent and great value with unlimited drinks:)

beautylogicblog said...

@hafsa thanks hon!

beautylogicblog said...

@bonafidelatina you are the second person to tel me about Papasito. That's so near my house too. Going to try it soon. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I like the mad men collection . But I think you can make everything look perfect !

Clariza said...

Oh i meant to tag a long....ive never watched mad men either, but i think january jones is beautiful. Even tho she dated Ashton when she was just a model.

beautylogicblog said...

@lauren adore you!

beautylogicblog said...

@clariza January Jones is stunning. love her too.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...