EOS ORGANIC LIP BALM

 Photobucket

Lip balms are a  must have for these past harsh winter months. (So happy spring is clearly coming back.) The last thing you want to have is dry, flaky, peeling lips. EWW. But like I’ve told you before, ingredients-especially with lip care items are becoming so much more important to me. Recently I got the chance to try EOS Lip balm, and let’s just say I’m loving this for so many reasons. The flavor I got my hands on  was Summer Fruit. My God this taste delicious. And I’m not scared to ingest this because this product is 95% organic  and 100% natural. Loaded with Vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, this really smoothes and hydrates my lips. 

Have you tried these?

If you haven’t, please do. It comes in 5 different flavors, and for $3.29 anyone can afford it.

Yummy 

Hugs, 
DE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DE where can you get these? I've never seen them before...thanks!

mrs247

TamikaG said...

What mrs247 said--lol! I want one!

lee5458 said...

Hi DE, They had a promo for these few months back? They sent out Free mint flavor that looks like a deodorant! Mint was the pop- flavor! Yes, it is very good!! As far as another blogger? I say a BIG -No No!! Thanks for all your LOYAL WORK. You know I follow you everywhere! GOOD READS!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...