Agadir Argan Hair Oil

I’m loving products that contain Argan oil in them, and I had to let you girls in on Agadir Argan Oil. I was introduced to Agadir Argan oil when I attended the IBS (International Beauty Show.)   At the Agadir booth, I ran into the lead hairstylist of Monroe Brushes,  also head hairstylist of Alonzo in Miami, and he was getting boxes of the stuff. He claims that he notices such a huge difference when he used the Agadir Oil  on his clients as opposed to the other argan oils. He said that many times the other argan oils can stain the hair, but not this one.



The line offers shampoo/conditioners/argan oil/and a leave in treatment.  I was pleased to see the Agadir shampoo was sulfate free (DE hates very few things in life, but one of them is  sulfates) and the products smell delicious. Although the shampoo is sulfate-free the owner claims he has found an ingredient that makes it foam without using sulfates. I didn’t try the shampoo, but I did try the Agadir conditioner. It’s a daily conditioner so it’s not as moisturizing as I’d like it to be, but the product that made my world rock, my head spin, and had me doing somersaults (well I didn’t do all that, but you know what I mean) is the Agadir oil itself. 




I applied the oil before blow drying my hair and wow.  First off I noticed my hair dried a lot faster than normal. But also, this left my hair feeling as if Rapunzel herself had spun it, and placed it on my scalp. It was so silky, shiny, lustrous, so healthy looking and not oily or greasy at all. And did I mention that my hair was super easy to style that day.  This product does contain silicones so if you hate silicones, you may not like this. Mr. DE always buries his face in my hair when I have this on because he can’t get enough of the delicious scent. If I keep getting a reaction like that from him, I may start using this on my whole body. lol,

All in all, the oil rocks my world.

Have you tried Agadir products?

What were your thoughts?

Also, have you heard about the Eat Pray Love Trailer. OMG, I'm so excited about this movie. I read the book two year ago on a trip to Jamaica, and I have been so anxious for the movie to come out! And Julia Roberts is in it! I love Julia! .Are you an Eat Pray Love fan?





Hugs,

DE

6 comments:

Shadelle said...

I cannot wait to watch that movie!! It sounds so interesting, thanks for the trailer :)

Charlene said...

me too i cant wait to see that movie! i LOVED the book!!!

Nicole said...

LOL! You make me want to put that all over my body too!

It sounds awesome I may have to try it when I get a chance!

Ugochi @ Beauty 365 said...

Eat, Pray, Love was *amazing* !

I had no idea they were doing a movie -- can't wait to see it now :)

The Agadir Argan oil looks yummy - i want to try it now :)

Mischo Beauty said...

I still haven't tried my Agadir products, but will do so tomorrow after reading your review! :)

Seth said...

I love agadir oil shampoo i have been using it for a couple months now and it is fantastic!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...