Winner of Cosmo's Sexiest Beauty Secrets & Have a Great Weekend!

Why hello there girls. I don’t think I’ve ever been so exhausted. I’m so excited about my new place, but I realize how much I can’t stand moving! It is so ridiculously time consuming and tiring. But, I’m almost done, and this weekend, I’ll be in my new place. Now the only problem is, I have a Whole Foods, TJ Maxx Sephora and Crumbs bakeshop all within a block of my house.  With all that temptation, the one thing I know is that I will be broke very soon. Anyway, I wanted to announce the winners of Cosmo’s Sexiest Guide to Beauty Secrets.

Latia B
Rosnni P
and a surprise win because Cosmo loves Beautylogic  readers so much Jennifer J

You must conatct me within 2 days or we will give these books to someone else.

Also, the winner of the facial never came forward, although she’s a subscriber, so not sure why she didn’t.  In any event, I gave her almost 7 days to contact me, but the new winner is

Natalie B.

Natalie you must contact me within 2 days, or we’ll have to give this to someone else.

I hope youre weekend is great. By the time we meet again, hopefully I’ll be in my new place, my new blog site will be up and running, and hopefully, I won’t have passed out from exhaustion.

Next weekend is big news and giveaway time.
Are you excited?
I am.
Have a great weekend. 

Hugs, 
DE

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I can't wait for the big news! And the new site! And... and.. EVERYTHING! lol (even though I already know... it's just so fun pretending I don't!)

I can't wait! =D

Wow I sound like Im 12

Anyway, Luv Ya DE! Viva latinas!

Esmi

Susie Buetow said...

Great blog! G'luck with the move. I don't like moving and hope I'm done with that for a long time!!! Saying HI from The PR Place! Stop in and say HI at Scraps of Life!

Mischo Beauty said...

Congrats on the move, girly! Home, sweet home! :)

BonafideLatina~ said...

Congrats on the move... I guess you will be at Columbus Square then? :)
That's a great location!!! You will have such an amazing summer w. such venues by you

All the best and I can't wait til the big 'news' also hehe. xoxo

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...