BENEFIT STAY DON'T STRAY PRIMER

As I’ve mentioned to you girlies before, I’m a huge eyeshadow maven. With all these youtube tutorials, I think I have different eyeshadow looks for the rest of my life.  As many of you know when you first apply that fresh coat of eyeshadow on your lids, the colors looks great. Amazing pigment! Bold and strong! But by the end of the day if you have oily  lids like I do,  your eyeshadow colors can look a hot greasy mess and plain old ugly. Primer is key. Anyway, I’ve been using the Two-Face Shadow Insurance for years, but  recently picked up Benefit Stay Don’t Stray Primer

Photobucket


This is a little heavier than my Two-Face Shadow Insurance.   It kind of felt as if I was putting a concealer on my lid. I followed the instructions and applied three dots to each lid and waited for it to dry. 

Photobucket
3 Dots


You can also put this under your eyes, and it promises to adhere to your concealer but I didn’t do that. Anyway, I applied my eyeshadows and walked out the door. Around 3 hours later, I looked in the mirror, and my eyeshadow colors were still going strong. No creasing, and no oiliness at all. Six hours later, there was slight oiliness, but nothing that would make me want to break out my eyeshadow brush and reapply. By the end of my 8 hour day though my eyeshadow still looked pretty good. There was definitely oil present, but it wasn’t necessary for me to break out the eyeshadow brush. I do like this. and I'll definitely use it till it's finished. Not sure if it will be replacing by Two Faced Shadow Insurance.   The thing that bothers me about this product though is I feel like I’m wasting a lot of it. 

The pump pumps out way too much product.
It’s annoying because I had to throw the excess out. Nothing annoys me more than being wasteful (actually that's not true, people who blast their ipod music on the subway thinking the whole train needs to hear their playlist,  really annoy me).  At $24.00 I don’t want to waste any of this primer.  This gets about a B in my book.

Hugs,

DE

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...