New Belvada Mascara is rocking my world.

I love innovative beauty products-that work. Recenlty at IBS, I was introduced to a new mascara that rocked my world and  I had to let you girlies know about, because I think it's a great concept, and a really good product. I'm talking about Belvada Mascara.

 Photobucket

You use this mascara with one hand. It has  slider that you push up, when you want to release the mascara wand and when you're done with the mascara, you push it down so that it can retract back into the tube. This is supposed to prevent the mascara from clumps and drying out.
 Photobucket

The brush is pretty big, with very thick, and long bristles.
 Photobucket
I applied to my lashes, and wooh! I was loving this.

Without Mascara
Photobucket

This gave thin sparse lashes some serious volume and length (check out pic below).

With Mascara

Photobucket

My ony gripe with the mascara is it's a pretty long product and it may be hard to fit in your makeup bag, but the length and volume that I got from it, was no joke with absolutely no clumps, or flaking.






For more info, check out www.belvada.com

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...