Moving

Hey loves,

I'm tired, overwhelmed, but loving life because I'm healthy, happy and have amazing friends.
How are you?



This pic is what my life has been like for the past few days. Mr. DE and I are currently in the process of moving so I've been packing like crazy. (I never knew we had so much crap.) There may be a reduction in my post this week but next week stay tuned. I will have a new layout, and I reveal my huge news, new column,  and some amazing giveaways. Make sure you enter my Cosmo book giveaway. 3 lucky readers will win!


Hugs,

DE

1 comments:

Miss Jessica T said...

I feel your pain. Moving can be so stressful. You tend to find things you thought you lost or don't remember owning. The best part is you get rid of all the clutter. Fresh new start.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...