Lili Nail Polish


At IBS, I was introduced to a company called Lilli Nails  The first thing I noticed about the collection were the stunning beautiful and bright colors. So many gorgeous shades.  The next thing I noticed about the collection was that they  were  Toluene, Formaldehyde, and DibutlPthalate Free.
Lately I’ve really been into Phthalate free nailpolish so I was really interested in learning about them.  Here is one of their best sellers-Coral . Such a beautiful bright peachy pink. Perfect for the spring! 




The color is very thick, so it takes a little time to apply but once you master it, you’re good to go. The drying time was very short, I’d say about 5 minutes after I got my nails done, I was pretty much completely dry.They also offer a 2 in one, base and top coat.



Check out http://www.lilibeauty.com/ for more info on their 78 other shades. Each polish is priced at $5.95

Have you heard of Lili nailpolish?
What were your thoughts?

Hugs, 

DE

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...