Lavanila Deodorant is Rocking DE's World

 Why couldn't Lavanila Deodorant be around when I was a teen?



When I was sixteen, Mommy got really into the natural lifestyle. No longer did my diet consist of plantains, fattening meats, and greasy food but raw green smoothies, salads, fish, and brown rice. That was great, but mommy also removed anything with too many chemicals in the house as well, including deodorant and replaced them with natural alternatives. One of the things that she replaced was my drug store deodorant for a 100% natural one. I remember the day she made me try the new natural deodorant. I think it was some sort of crystal one that claimed to work the entire day. I applied it and left for school. By the end of the day, I was scared of walking too near anyone for fear they’d get a whiff of me, and after school ended, I ran to Duane Reade to get some deodorant that worked. Since then I’ve been kind of skeptical about natural deodorant. But as you guys know, ingredients are extremely important to me now, especially when it comes to my deodorant. Recently I got the chance to try Lavanila Healthy Deodorant in Vanilla Lavendar. It is 100% natural  The scent of this is wonderful, a true powdery, calming and feminine combination. I tried it on in the morning, but I was skeptical and brought the deodorant to work just in case I had to reapply. During the day, I was paranoid and would constantly take a whiff of myself to see if I needed to re-apply but  no, I didn’t. This 100% natural deodorant lasted the entire day, smelled wonderful, and it contains No Petrochemicals, No Phthalates, No Propylene glycol, No Mineral Oils, No Silcone, No synthetic Dyes, No Sulfates of Parabens.


If  you haven’t, it’s a must try especially if you are being careful about your ingredients like I am.

Hugs,

DE

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...