Biore Makeup Removing Wipes Towelettes With Green Tea - Almost Perfect

A few weeks back, Biore held this seminar where they introduced to beauty editors/bloggers their new Biore Makeup Removing Wipes Towelettes with green tea. Now I love a good makeup removing wipe. When you work late hours like I do, the last thing you want to do is come home and wash your whole face. Usually you just want to rip your clothes off, sleep naked and wake up the next day. Also, since my hair always seems to be done, I hate washing my face because I always end up ruining the front of my hair somehow. Anyway, I was really impressed with Biore’s demonstration. They compared their makeup wipe with a leading one. They placed them both in water, and the other one left a greasy foggy film in the water while the Biore wipe’s water was just as clear as before they put it in. That basically means the other wipe was loaded with grease and will leave that on your face, while the Biore wipe will truly clean your face without leaving any film behind.

 


I used the makeup wipe for one week, and was super pleased. I hadn’t been this happy about a makeup wipe in years. With one swipe of this, my waterproof mascara was gone, my foundation, gone, my lipgloss, gone. I was in heaven. With two wipes, my face was completely clean. I truly loved this stuff, and planned to buy it in bulk. The fact that they also contained green tea, which is a very effective antioxidant, made this product a serious dream- until I found out this product contained parabens. For many people parabens are not a big deal, but for me now, they are a pretty big deal, especially in anything that I apply all over my face, so I’m trying to avoid them. So I passed these on to my cousin. And she can’t get enough of them. She actually just purchased three more packages.

If you’re looking for a great makeup remover wipe and don’t care about parabens, Biore’s are not only wondrous, but super inexpensive.

As for me, I’ll keep washing my face until I find the best paraben-free wipe.

Hugs,

DE

2 comments:

sojazzy1 said...

I know you've explained this before but what are the harmful effects of parabens?

Nikia said...

Josie Maran Bear Naked Wipes are paraben free and work so well! I love them, they're just a little pricey. But I only have to use one wipe remove my makeup, and I wear a full face everyday.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...