You talk DE listens

I love my readers. After I asked you guys what new things we should feature, I got so many great e-mails and responses.

We're starting something called "Dinning out in NY."  Mr. DE and I have a date night every week (that's what keeps the relationship kicking) where we surprise each other with a great night and somewhere we've never been. Yesterday we both had a craving for our favorite spot though so we went there. Each week (or when I get around to it) I'll feature a new place in NY that you should know about.  Here's my entree from last night. You can't even imagine how good it was.

Photobucket

Then I"ve also been in contact with some celebrity makeup artist asking them questions about the looks their currently working on with their clients. Apparently you guys really loved the one I did with Zoe Saldana.

And I've got a new hair product rocking my world that I'll review next week. 

 I'm returning back to my DR salon reviews. Apparently my NYC based readers really loved them. So I went to one yesterday, and got my hair done lol

Here are the results, and you can't even imagine how little I paid. I had to seriously ask the stylist twice because I thought she was nuts.


Photobucket


I'm also giving away a facial next week at a NY City Spa. 

Last but not least, stay tuned for my huge announcement which is life-changing (well life changing for me). I'm sure many of you already know what it is.

Hopefully soon this sight will be a little more organized where I'll have buttons made for the Salon Reviews, and the Dining Out In NY portion.

Hugs and thanks for the support.

I really appreciate it.

DE

8 comments:

Arie Rich said...

Your hair looks amazing! I actually go to one of the hair salons you reviewed on your site, Reaction. I used to go to Elia, but the commute was too long and they aren't that inexpensive. I am looking to hearing about this new spot you just went to. One quick question, do u have any recommendations on deep conditioners for dry curly hair?!

Thank you in advance!


Arie Rich
Kmpblog.com

BonafideLatina~ said...

So excited for new features!!! :)
Have a great weekend.

Natakue said...

The food looks yummy! Your hair looks shiny and healthy. I'm also excited for all the new features coming up =)

Genevieve1130 said...

I with Arie Rich, your hair looks amazing and also the deep conditioners for curly would be great....Is your hair naturally very straight?

Nikia said...

Hey! I've been lurking on your site for a few months now. Love your hair posts!

Anonymous said...

DE...

YOur hair looks awesome and the food looks yummy. I think that would be a great addition to teh blog. Where did you go?

april said...

THE HAIR LOOKS AWESOME!
WHERE DID YOU GO?
AND THE FOOD...WHERE IS THAT FROM??

justicefighter said...

Yes! So excited for the new features and old favs( salon reviews even though I'm not anywhere near NYC yet!!) Can't wait for the big announcement, I hope I think it is what I am thinking...lol LOVE-LOVE-LOVE the pic of your hair after your salon visit....simply fantabulous!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...