Avalon Organics Facial Cleansing Gel with Lavender

Since I’m not really using my clarisonic anymore (because as a beauty blogger, I have to try different skin care regimes out) I need to make sure that my facial wash is incredibly effective. I absolutely hate sleeping with any trace of makeup on my skin because that leads to fat cystic zits on my face the next morning. (I have super sensitive skin.) Recently I got the chance to try Avalon Organics Renewal Facial Cleansing Gel with Lavender and I can't get enough of this. 

Photobucket

First of all, you guys know how psycho concerned I am about ingredients lately so this is great. It doesn't contain any SLS, Parabens or Harsh Preservatives.  This is a  lightweight fruit based cleanser, loaded with Licroice root, organic lavender, and organic white tea (did you know white tea has way highter antio-oxidant properties than green tea). It also contains Organic Flax and Borage Oil. Flax oil is an Omega 3 and Borage is an Omega 9-two oils known to work serious hydration magic on the skin. When I applied this to my face in the evening, the first thing I noticed was the scent of lavender. Lavender can always calm my mood down, so that was a pleasant feeling. After washing my face with this, (keep in mind, I had Foundation, Eyeshadow, eyeliner, and blush on) my makeup was completely gone and my skin was not left with that super tight feeling at all. It actually felt very moisturized and oh by the way after washing my face with this,I had such an amazing sleep. Usually I wake up in the middle of the night, not at all with this. That lavender did something serious to me.

Have you tried this line?

Are you becoming more concerned about your ingredients?


Hugs,

DE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey De,

No I haven't tried this but I want to now, the ingredients sound yummy for the skin.

ZFrancis said...

A facial cleanser that cleans AND puts you to sleep? Sounds like a miracle product.

1955nurse said...

Hi DE!
Love your blog, have been a (fairly) faithful reader for some time now.
If you're NOT using your Clarsonic, I sure would LOVE to try it -- have wanted to for a long time, but it's been waaay out of the budget!
And I loved your post abt the Eye primer-I've been looking for a good one and hadn't tried this one. Keep up the great work!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...