STILA SPRING 2010 COLLECTION JEWELED EYE PALETTE & SPECIAL THANKS

Photobucket

A huge trend I saw this year on the runways was the re-mixed smoky eye. I say remixed because the “smoky eye” is no longer just boring shades of gray and black, but different hues of colors. Recently I got my hands on the Stila Spring 2010 Jeweled eye palette, and I’m already envisioning creating a gorgeous sparkly purple smoky eye with this palette. The colors are so pigmented, and bold, and oh so sparkly (I love sparkles) Any shade of purple on the eyes is always a gorgeous for brown eyed women, and this palette feels like it was created just for my big brown eyes.
 Photobucket

Love Love Love 

What are your thoughts?

Do you love it too?

PS: I want to thank one of my eagle eyed readers Lovechild. The day before yesterday she e-mailed advising me that another blogger used my hair pics and was claiming they were hers.  After viewing the post, I was  appalled, shocked, and perplexed.
Photobucket

Because I'm not a mean person, I won't mention the name of the blogger.  I have chosen to contact the blogger directly and she is claiming that she doesn't have to remove them because they are not copyrighted by me. However, the thing that boggles my mind was that she clearly is saying that her hair came out like mine after she got it done, therefore totally misleading her readers.  I read all the comments and people were remarking how beautiful her my hair looked and she never corrected them. I showed the post to Luxetips who is my girl and is also a prominent attorney, beautyblogger and mommy,  and she was in shock as well. But, she  told me that I was in the right. So we'll see how it works out.  However, one of the reasons I started beautylogic was because I got tired of being misled by magazines, and I vowed never to mislead my readers. Any pic that you see here with a product review or salon review, that shows you a body part whether it's  eyes, lips, hair, nails, it's mine.

Hugs (even to the blogger who stole my pics )

DE

6 comments:

danysedai said...

Hi, I'm glad I alerted you then. I've admired your hair and followed your blog for a time now and that picture rang a bell as soon as I saw it. I wanted to give the other bloger the benefit of the doubt but now she's saying "so what"!! wow.
Some people could say,it is not that serious, but you took the time to write that review,you take the time to take care of your hair and share what you have learned with the rest of us. I aspire to have beautiful hair just like yours one day but it would never enter my mind to steal a picture and claim it as mine. And she was very careful not to say it wasn't hers either, there's another picture of a rollerset on that same page and she gave due to the author of the picture. But in your case, nothing, nada, zip.
wow
But again, do you, you have that beautiful hair in real life and you've proved you are the bigger person here. I will continue to read you :)

vivian said...

you are a rare human being. a really nice person. God bless. don't let that blogger get to you. remember imitation is the best form of flattery.

Naturally different. said...

Wow the second person that has mentioned this today..Andreachoice had pics stolen too

the Beautynista said...

u have got to be kidding me! No shame...even when she was caught.

Luxe Tips said...

Glad I could help you Beautiful! Much Love!

oneofthemcheekgirls said...

DE, you can report the photo thief to Google. They will wipe her blog off the face of the earth as long as they have proof that your blog was first. I don't call that being mean. I call it being fair. Great blog by the way! Keep it coming.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...