Perfect Formula Winter 2011 Nailpolish Collection

The new Perfect Formula Winter 2011 nail polish collection is so far my fave collection  for the winter. I love that it contains both classy and edgy colors, and the quality of the polish is out of this world. The bottle is super cute too.  Click below to see my review and swatches of the collection.



I was struck by a few things by this collection. The fact that the brush is flatter than normal. The polish is super opaque, seriously you can get away with one coat with all of these, well except maybe the neutral one.  The polish is fortified with keratin and calcium to strengthen and thicken your nails.  There was absolutely no running of the nail polish. Usually when I paint my nails (I'm a horrible self-manicurist, my hands are not steady at all) I paint everywhere around the finger nail too, but this polish was not runny. All of these are a cream finish except one shimmer. What really impressed me were these gorgeous shades, especially Black Tie which is my favorite. Here are swatches:

Caviar-a deep red.You guys already know how much I love my reds!




Black Tie-A perfect gunmetal shimmer.  In the light, the silver really radiates from this.  I wore this yesterday and so many people were complimenting me on it, including Mr. Milly who rarely notices anything.


Invite Only- The perfect plum!

Tulle-A muave nude shade. Very work-friendly.

All in all the Perfect Formula Winter 2011 collection is almost that, perfect. The colors are gorgeous, and opaque.  I like that this collection includes both  classy and edgy polishes. The polish isn't messy. The brush actually makes the polish very easy to apply.  And the best thing, Perfect Color is Toluene, Formaldehyde, and Dibutyl Phthalate free. My qualm is the price. $15.00 for a polish is a lot. But other than that, this polish gets a solid A- from me.

What do you think of this collection?

Have you tried Perfect Formula?

Collection will be available December 2011 on QVC

Hugs,

Milly


Product provided by pr for review.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Invite Only and Tulle are really cute!!!

beautylogicblog said...

@jojo what are your thoughts on blacktie? i love love love it!

Sherry B. said...

Caviar is my perfect red; a little too pricey for me at this time though.*sadface*

Updates By Her said...

I love the deep purple one! :)

P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime!
thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...