Blogger Down due to Colicky Baby!!

That pic is how my hubby found me last night when he came home. I actually had the letters JKL on my cheek from my computer keyboard. lol, Thank God that went away! For the last two days, Lil man has done nothing but cry and scream at me all day. For a second I thought I was living with my old crazy roomate again. I've done everything to make him stop, but he just  keeps going. Took him to Doc this morning, and Doc said he's fine.

Now,  before Lil man came, I would always have blog posts written 7 days in advance. Unfortunately no more. Anyway for 5 months, this lil guy was not colicky or anything, just a dream!  But the last two days, he has been crying non stop, so I'm exhausted, and behind on writing and editing post. But Cassie and I have got a lot of beauty to share, and here's really great news, Clarisonic is this Friday's giveaway sponsor. So please be patient with me. Right now he's finally asleep, so I'm in the bathroom hiding, and typing very quietly.

Darnit, he's screaming again. Gotta go!





Hugs
Milly

4 comments:

Sophie said...

Clarisonic?! :O Wow! I have put a Clarisonic on my xmas wishlist, though my mum says I definitely won't be getting it.. :(

Sorry about the crying though, I hope you get some rest soon!!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

maybe he is getting a tooth!

Lavendar said...

Bless your heart! I remember those days....

*ms.angela89* said...

Awww I hope whatever is bothering your lil man stops soon. You sure look like you need rest. Sometimes they just wanna be hold a certain way or cuddle until they fall asleep. I know what your going through so hang in there. They will eventually get better. :) How exciting for a Clarisonic give away! I hear youtube gurus rave about this all the time. Can't wait!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...