Question: When do you do your best thinking?


I wake up every morning at 5:30. It’s  a force of habit. The good thing is, hubby is already awake at that time getting ready for work so I get to see him before he leaves. After saying goodbye to him, I brew myself a cup of coffee and stand and stare out the window. It’s amazingly peaceful during that time. The sun still hasn't risen. The honkings of the horns haven’t started yet. There's no hustle and bustle going on and the small amount of cars driving  by mesmerize me. I noticed today that some of my best ideas have come from those 15 minutes of just staring out the window.





So my question to you is, when do you do your best thinking?

Also, just curious, I'm thinking about restarting my youtube videos. Please let me know which one you want me to do first.
1)    5 products your need for your hair
2)    how to blowdry your hair like this Dominican
3)    How to work out from home
4)    TJ Maxx Haul (theres a TJ Maxx in my building and that is my second home)



Hugs,

Milly

17 comments:

Unknown said...

How to blow dry your hair like this dominican, lol def need some tips.

Nikia said...

there's a TJ Max in your building? I'm so jealous.
I vote for the blowdry video too!

GlitteryGlitz said...

How to Blow Dry like this dominican

The long awaited "Hair Tonic"


Demonstration of scalp massage


I would not be able to contain myself if I had a TJ Maxx so close to where I laid my head, LOL

MsFarrah said...

I do my best thinking when I'm just standing out on my patio or going to one of the waterfronts here in my city in the great State of Florida!!

How about TJMaxx video!!

Anonymous said...

tjmaxx!

Anonymous said...

How to work out at home.

Sabra said...

5 Products you need for your hair. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

um, your view looks like it's amazing. damn girl where ya living! i vote for tjmaxx too

Nikkia (Silver Lips) said...

Hey Sunshine, I do my best thinking late at night. I'm some what of a night owl so that's the best time to think, reflect and relax.

I would love to see "How to Blow Dry like this Dominican". I need to know the best blowdryer and all the tips and tricks, this video could save me tons of money lol Thanks in advance

Ouidad Blog said...

I tend to do my best thinking early in the morning or while working out. There's nothing like solitude.

Of course, I'd like to see 5 products you need for your hair... but that's just me. ;-p

I definitely thing you should start up your YouTube channel again, that would be great!

Katie for Ouidad

Shadelle said...

Oooh videos!! Can't wait.. I think I'd like the "How to blow dry like a Dominican". I usually keep my hair curly but sometime this holiday season I'd like to straighten it out. So I've been looking for good products and good techniques. Can't wait to hear your tips!

Maxiel-Karolina said...

Option 2. Please , ive tried so many times and have failed..hahhaa

Ms. G said...

How to blowdry your hair like this Dominican!! We need this :-)

Cerisa "Bronze Goddess" said...

I would like to see "How to blowdry your hair like this Dominican!" I'm half Boricua but I know my Dominicanas got the blow out on lock!

Also, I do my best thinking on my drive home from work late at night. It's just me and my car.

Bronze Goddess Beauty

Eli said...

Hi...
I love your videos because are so natural.
Any topic would be interesting.....i like to know about the "5 products for your hair".
Embraces.
Eli.

Ana M said...

I would like to see how to work out at home. Also, definitely start up your you tube videos again. Can you do more skin stuff as well?

BonafideLatina~ said...

I vote for all:)

but the first i'd say is
how to blowdry :)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...