Dash NYC my visit




You girls know how much I love the Kardashians. I interviewed Kim here on Beautylogic and really loved what a genuine sweet girl she seemed. Her energy is magnetic plus in person she's so stunning, she takes your breath away. I also love the fact that instead of letting a bad situation have a negative effect on her life, she capitalized on it, and now she's pretty much a household name. I actually just recently put a pic up of Kourtney Kardashian on my vision board. I'd love her to be one of our future Entrepemoms.


Anyway yesterday I decided to pay a visit to Dash NYC. What a cute store. There were two burly security guys there so my picture taking was very limited.(Although one of them had some amazing eyebrows. He had a better arch than mine. I was about to ask him if he went to Damone Roberts.) But the store is pretty quaint. There are three pics of the girls when you walk in. Designer clothes everywhere.   But they don't just sell clothes. There's also Quicktrim and there's even Dash Water. Who knew?  It was packed when I got inside and by the time I left, there was a huge line of people waiting outside to get in. The prices were pretty typical of a high-end boutique. I tried on this dress (honestly just so that I could see the dressing room) but actually ended up loving it.


I loved that they also had Loren jewels there. Loren Ridinger, besides being co founder of Market America, Motives cosmetics, also designs jewels. If you don't remember Loren, she was our first entrepemom. I love her. She is my shero. Anyway her jewels were stunning. I wish I could have taken pictures, but those security guards, especially the one with the killer eyebrows kept eying me.

All in all, they carried a lot of gorgeous but expensive items. I think the only thing I could afford was the Dash Water. lol, But, it's in a great location too so if you're in NYC, you should definitely swing by, if not to buy, then just to take a look.

Tonight I"m heading to the Glamour Women of The Year Awards. Yes BeautyLogicBlog got invited! Can you believe it????  I'll be there reporting looks (including my own, my gay boyfriend Juan is coming over later to do my makeup), taking pics, and trying to get close to Zoe Saldana. I'll report on it tomorrow.

How was your weekend?

Hugs,

Milly

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The dress looked fab On you! Mayhave to give the store one of these days.

JazzaBelleTress said...

Yes despite the sex tape fiasco you can't front on the girl. She definitely continues to brand herself over and over again. I definitely respect that work ethic.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...