Murad Essential C Cleanser is What Your Thirsty Skin Needs!

Hey girls, how was your Halloween. My Sat Halloween was fun, but on Sunday it was so cold that Mr. Milly and I ran home. lol, But Cassie's Halloween in LA was so much fun. We'll post about hers later on today. Let's talk beauty now.

As I've told you girls before, during the winter months, my skin is so dry it's insane. I absolutely hate washing my face during the winter because usually no matter what, my skin ends up insanely tight, flaky and dry afterwards. Well I've finally found the cure all to that problem with Murad Essential C-Cleanser.
This cleanser is loaded with moisturizing ingredients like Phospholoipids, Sodium PCA,  which attracts moisture to dry skin, and it contatins Vitamin A, C, and E, powerful antioxidants. This stuff works! I really like the slight scent of citrus this contains as well-perfect morning pick me up.


I became a fan of Dr. Murad after reading his book The Water Secret and then when I met him, I was even impressed by what a wonderful guy he was.  I also love the fact that the products that I've tried so far of his, especially the cleanser really do what they say they will and really do contain nourishing ingredients for your skin. If you suffer from insanely dry skin, pick this cleanser up. You can thank me later.

Hugs,

Milly

Don't forget to enter our Smashbox Giveaway. It ends tonight.
Product provided by pr for review. This had nothing to do with how I felt about it. 

2 comments:

socialitedreams said...

I will have to try that, have been impressed with Murad in the past :)

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

BonafideLatina~ said...

Thank you for this!! I have been going through the same...no matter what I do my skin feels dry and flaky at time :/

Will try this!!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...