Cassie's Halloween in Hollywood!

Alright girls, let's hear about Cassie's Halloween. My halloween night ended up being too cold, so Mr. Milly and I just went home. lol


Halloween in Los Angeles is always fun and fabulous! I love visiting the west coast and it's so great hanging with my friends and catching up! This year my girls and I decided to be Pin Up girls. Ladies this is a great costume for all women.  You get to be sexy sassy and wear an outfit from your closet!

The great thing about being a Pin up girl is I just got to vamp up my every day look of red lips black eye liner and killer eyebrows!! To achieve this look we used mac fluidline gel eyeliner and brush. This is my favorite eye liner period! It goes on so smooth, and you can build on the color.  If you have a shaky hand or a surgeons steady hand it doesn't matter.  The other beauty share is an awesome company called Anastacia 5 Element Brow Kit, Oh my goodness this is my new favorite beauty must-have. Now anyone can achieve perfect brows at home using their stencils, and using an awesome brow powder and brush! I think you can use any powder for your eye brows, but I think the trick is using the perfect tool. My favorite is the eye brow brush from Bobbi Brown!  This brush is fabulous because it is coarse and has a slanted head, so you can really create a lovely arch using this tool.




Now my girlfriends and I  went out to do some trick or treating, at Red Rock bar in West Hollywood! I love this bar for many reasons but the main reason is it is a bar that is two stories high with an awesome view of the city! We were right on the strip and the DJ played the best music all night! It was a private entertainment industry party, so everyone took their costumes to the limit! Whether they were producers, actors, or directors everyone dressed up to play!! There were Frankensteins, Ferry’s, and Killer B’s! I love Halloween!! 



It is the one holiday everyone lets loose, gets creative and become playful and nice to each other!! And ladies, it’s the easiest way to say hello to a cute guy, because all you have to say is “Great costume” and magically you and your prince charming or charming Dracula can talk and dance all night! I met someone that night too, there's more to my story. 


Sounds juicy Cassie. 
Part 2 coming tomorrow. 



2 comments:

socialitedreams said...

absolutely fabulous! love the pinups look, all of the makeup and clothing is great. other costumes were cute too, looks like a rocking good time

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Buy RevitaDerm said...

absolutely fabulous! love the pinups look, all of the makeup and clothing is great.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...