Duri 2010 Holiday Collection Brings The Sparkle!

 Can you believe we’re about to celebrate Thanksgiving. Seems like yesterday the new year was just starting. What are your plans for thanksgiving? I don’t eat Turkey (makes me sleepy) so I may just make a delish pork shoulder. (In Latin countries that’s called a pernil.)A pork shoulder is pretty much the typical celebratory dish. I make a great one. If you want the recipe,email me.  

The best thing about the holidays besides the family friends getting together thing, is the great holiday collections that come about especially the nail polish colors. I’m a nail polish fanatic. I got my hands on two of Duri’s Holiday Collection Nail polish colors. 

There’s All That Glitters  and Pure Ice. I’m a glitter gal.  I love a good glitter polish especially during the holidays.




 All that Glitters is literally  a clear nail polish with thousands of flecks of gold glitter. I'm all about the glitter though. I think I was a drag queen in my past life. lol
The application of this is great, no leaking, no running and you can do with one coat, although I’m always a two coat type of gal.


The next one is Pure Ice. This one is my favorite of the two. It’s a pearl color, with tiny flecks of red and gold glitter. Compared to the glitter of All that Glitters, this is a much tamer version. The glitter doesn’t over power the pearl base at all. I like this one a lot.

Are you a glitter girl?

Do you think glitter went out after you hit your twenties?

Were you a drag queen in your past life? lol

What are your thoughts?

Hugs,

Milly

1 comments:

*ms.angela89* said...

pretty colors! :D I love the sparkles.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...