Tarte's Good As Gold LipGloss Collection

I've already purchased a few of these for my lip gloss loving girlfriends for Christmas. 15 Lip glosses from Tarte for $29.00, what a steal.  I'm a huge fan of Tarte, and I love the different array of glosses this collection provides for such an affordable price.  What I don't like is there are no colors listed on the glosses.

But this is the first row in the collection. Please click on pic to enlarge

2nd Row


3rd Row


I love that many of these colors are pretty universal and more on the nude pink peachy shades with the exception of the last row and a few others. These are pretty sheer. However,  the last row  does contain a lot more pigment and are much more opaque than the others. I love that these aren't sticky, last pretty long for a gloss-a good two hours if I haven't had anything to drink and although there are no artificial fragrances in Tarte's glosses, these smell kind of watermelonny. Love them. Loving that Tarte's makeup does Not contain:

Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates 

 

Hugs, 

Milly

1 comments:

*ms.angela89* said...

Wow thats a great deal for Tarte's lip glosses. Thanks for the swatches and review. The colors look nice. I'd definitely give it a try. :)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...