Clarins Barocco 2010 Collection and Feeling Good

Lil Man finally stopped crying. Yay! One night he evcn slept 11 hours straight. I woke up in the middle of the night and ran to his crib thinking something was wrong. But alas, he was safe  snoring. When Lil man allows me sleep, I become this happy person again. And you know what happens when I get happy. I play with makeup!! Don't you do that too?




I am truly truly obsessed with Clarins New Barocco Holiday collection especially the beautiful Barocco Eye Color Trio. First let's look at the packaging. Can we say Sexy, and fierce.

Clarins says the collection is inspired by the dramatic, daring and sensual style of the baroque period. From luxurious draperies to emblematic scrolls, rich golds and striking musical harmonies – this time in history was one of excess, glamour and mystery.





This palette is a must have for creating a day time smokey eye and if you're going out later, you can definitely intensify it. The eyeshadows are  loaded with pigment, ultra fine, and easily buildable, everything I need in an eyeshadow. I used the golden peachy  color all over my lid, the second, bronze blackish just in the middle of my crease and outer corner, and the black only in the outer corner. I also used the first color as a highlight. Later on when I went out,  I intensified the black a little. It looked beautiful!




































  







Other Holiday Pieces from the Barrocco collection include: 




* Barocco Face Palette: A soft, light compact powder with a scroll motif in peachy-pink and sandy-beige. The combination of the two shades is perfect for illuminating the face or adding matte touches to the complexion.
 



* Barocco Shimmering Gold Powder for Face and Décolleté: An elegant black and gold powder box holds little nuggets dusted with golden pearl. With a sweep of the puff, they release a fine powder to beautifully enhance the skin with sparkling reflections.






* Barocco Rouge Prodige: The purple velvet drapes of the Baroque period are the inspiration for the colour of this lipstick. The rich formula combines long-hold colour, extreme shine and total comfort  


Find out more about Clarins Barocco collection here

Do you love this collection?

Hugs, 

Milly


Clarins provided product for review. 


Today is the last day to enter the Clarisonic Limited Edition Hope Mia Giveaway. Scroll down to enter. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks nice! The packaging alone makes me want to get it....GOLD.... drools!!! The shiny gold gets me in trouble every TIME!!! I just bought Loreal's Voluminous Million Lashes mascara, why? Because it came in a pretty gold tube. NOW to see if it's good. LOL

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...