Cassie's Corner-Cassie is giving us the Lowdown on her Movie Makeup!

Two weeks ago, I went to LA to shoot a film called The Wish Wizard. Now you know I had to do a review of the make up on set.  I loved my makeup artist on this project.  Her name is Rachel Galey! She has been a makeup artist for about 7 years. She is from Michigan and now lives here in LA. She has done everything from movies, commercials and photo shoots! This is also her second time working with this director.
Rachel did a great job in making me look natural but still made me look vibrant and dare I say a little sexy, though I played a mommy (the first time ever I may add).  She used some awesome products on my face.  My foundation was from Eve Pearl. I'd heard of Eve Pearl before but had never tried their foundation. Ok ladies, Im in love.  The color matched my complexion flawlessly. It's creamy and light and stays on for hours. Never did she had to reapply she just added powder.  Usually on film sets, due to lighting, your makeup is constantly being re-applied. Yayyy Eve Pearl! I'm so hooked that when I went back to use my usual foundation I was under whelmed!! The liner she used on me is from Graftobian, I was very impressed with this product and its smoothness in application. And my lips were Smashbox! She used Smashbox Lipstick Lip service Pallette as well. You girls know how beautylogic loves us some Smashbox! I've worked on other films before and never have I been so impressed with a make up artist.  Usually I take over when I’m in the chair correcting whomever is doing my face but with Rachel I found myelf taking notes. I would highly recommend Eve Pearl's Foundation, Graftobian Liner and Smashbox Lip Service! All amazing products.


1 comments:

martienn said...

ou ur blog is amazing !!!!!
i like it !


follow me and write comment if you want ;*

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...