Winner of Clarisonic & Surprise Extra Winner

Hey girls,

It took a while to go through the winners because a few of you left more comments than you should have. One thing I am is fair. And if you didn't tweet, then I had to delete your extra comment and only mark you down as one entry so random.org could pick the winner fairly.

So the winner of the Limited edition Hope mia chosen by random.org is LOVELYS INSTINCT
LOVELYS INSTINCT you have 2 days to get back to me or I'll have to give this to someone else.

However, I've got a little surprise. Don't you love surprises?
I actually hate getting surprised but I love doing the surprising.
In addition to the Hope Mia, we're giving away another Clarisoic Mia. Not the Hope one, but another regular mia. haha, So there are two winners.


The Winner of the regular  Clarisonic Mia is  KPG
KPG you have 2 days to get back to me or again we'll have to give this to someone else.



On Friday Lancome is giving you the chance to feel like a celeb as they are giving beautylogicblog  a VIP Box to give away to a BeautyLogic Reader. A VIP Box is what Lancome sends out ONLY to celebrities. It's filled with Lancome's greatest and best products. Are you excited? I sure am. 

If you didn't win here, there are three other blogs running Clarisonic giveaways.
www.misswhoeveryouare.com
www.thestyleandbeautydoctor.com
www.beautybloggingjunkie.com


Tomorrow a new Cassie's corner.
A new shampoo/conditioner with after pic that rocked my life
and some more.

Hugs,

Milly

2 comments:

KPG said...

Yay and thank you!

Lovely's Instinct said...

YAY!! I'm so happy I won:-) I'm sending you an email now!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...