A serious note-Grandma

Hey loves,

 I usually try to keep this site upbeat.
But I feel like we're all friends.  
So I have to tell you that
I'm really worried right now .
For those who've been reading me for a few years, you know the love and admiration I feel for my Abuela (grandmother).
If you don't, click here.
Many of you even consoled me two years ago when she was incredibly sick. Thanks for that.
Doctors said she wouldn't make it then, but I believe due to your well-wishes and prayers, my family has had Grandma for the last two years.
Anyway, my Grandmother is very sick again-possibly worst than before. I am asking again please for your well-wishes, and if you believe in anything, to please say a prayer for her.

Thanks so much!


Tomorrow we'll resume blogging and a new giveaway.

Again I apologize if this is depressing.



Hugs,

Milly

14 comments:

Yeri said...

Don't ever apologize for thinking about family first. That is one of the best qualities you have. Not sure if you remember, but we took a couple of classes at Hunter together (Dominican Identity and English Lit.). So glad to see you're doing well! :)
By the way, I read your blog religiously and this is the first time I've posted something :) My prayers are with you and hope for the well-being of your grandmother.
-Yeribel

Anonymous said...

i personally believe that meemaws are tough. so whatever the outcome, i know ur granny's got this. my prayers are with you and your family.

MsFarrah said...

Milly,
My prayers are with you and your Abuela for a rapid healing and recovery.

Anonymous said...

I will keep your grandmother in my prayers. Best wishes to you and your family.

Ashley said...

Keeping her in my prayers!

Unknown said...

My prayers are with you and your family. Having recently lost my Great-Grandma (my grandma's mother)it's hurtful. So I pray your Grandma gets better so you and your family can continue to enjoy her

Vanessa S said...

Your grandmother, you and your family are in my prayers...God Bless!!

Kat said...

Sending you my prayers from the otehr side of the world...stay strong!

RVSNewark said...

I believe in the power of collective prayer and faith - So please know that even more than those who post here are keeping your grandmother's health and you and your family's well-being in mind and in our prayers. God Bless you all & keep the faith!

Maxiel-Karolina said...

I will keep your abuela and your family in my prayers.La fe mueve montañas.

Bailey said...

Praying that your grandmother is better & improving by the minute.

Cerisa "Bronze Goddess" said...

You have nothing to be sorry about. We all will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Ms. G said...

Your grandma will definitely be in my prayers.

Luxe Tips said...

Praying for your Grandmother's healing. Much Love!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...