CREST 3D 2 Hour Express Whitestrips-A Review



 In the past I've  blogged about Crest 3D White strips, and how much I liked them  especially since I do love me some coffee and an occasional glass of wine.  Anyway, when I first saw the commercial for Crest 3D 2 Hour Express White Strips, I was intrigued. Something that whitens your teeth in 2 hours. Well that's pretty convenient!  Crest invited Beautylogic to the launch of the Crest 3D 2 hour Express Whitestrips with actress Amanda Peet. She stars in one of my all time favorite movies, Identity. Anyway, this weekend, I tried the strips First thing I notice was that the strips seemed a little bigger than the regular Crest 3D Whitestrips. The pack comes in four, which is supposed to last you a year. Anyway, I applied at 11am and then took lil man out for a walk. I totally forgot I had these on because they didn't bother my teeth at all and my teeth are pretty sensitive, but the bad news is I kept smiling at people, so now everyone in my neighborhood knows I whiten my teeth. Anyway, back to the product. Two hours after use, I removed the strips, and I did notice a difference. I would say a solid shade whiter and brighter. The results weren't that dramatic, but there was  a difference. Here's the before/after pic.


AFTER


All in all, if your teeth aren't that yellow, and could use maybe a tad bit of whitening,I would recommend this. If your teeth are a bit more on the yellow side, I would recommend the regular Crest 3D Whitestrips.

A cool tip from Amanda Peet is if you want your teeth to look whiter, choose a red lipstick with a blue undertones. That really brightens up your smile.

Hugs, 
Milly


0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...