First Day of The International Beauty Show-Hair




Alright, heres the skinny on the International Beauty Show. It's loaded with Brazilian Keratin booths. I have to do a full post on Keratin soon. The keratin people really go full force at IBS. Now, I was kind of sick yesterday, and if you live in NYC, you know the rain was one of the worst ever,  so I didn't stay too long, but, yesterday was my hair day at IBS. My plan was to focus solely on hair trends yesterday and on Tuesday I will focus on makeup.   Let's talk whats going on in hair. Argan oil is so huge now. Everyone is making an Argan Oil product. Companies have now even added Argan Oil infused flat irons and curling irons. These irons style your hair while simultaneously conditioning it with Argan oil.




Remember this company Agadir. If you don't check the review I did on them here. Anywho, they came out with a new moisture mask.  (I will have a review up shortly once I've used it) and a leave in Agadir styling spritz. You use the Agadir styling mist  as you style your hair. You can also use it on your skin.



The owner of Agadir and their hair stylist saw my hair, and could not believe the health and shine. When they asked me what I used, I told them, "A lot of things, but mostly coconut oil." The owner insisted  that I be a hair model and allow their beautician to style my hair wih their latest Agadir styling spritz. Since my hair was a hot mess from the nasty weather, I agreed. Here's my hair after it was styled using thier Agadir styling mist, and a Chi curling iron.


 Here's the bad part, when you're a hair model, everyone and their mother is touching and caressing your hair. Over 100 people touched my hair and even pulled it to see if it was real. WTH!!!  I felt so dirty and used afterwards. lol  I was dying to run home and wash it.

Next Babyliss just came out with a hair dryer that they worked with Ferrari to create. This thing has a Ferrari engine. Not sure how that would affect my hair, but it did look nice.



All in all, I saw a lot of the same stuff from last year. But, since I left a little early, I will see if there are any more hair trends worth reporting on when I go back on Tuesday. I'm hoping coconut oil products will become the next hair trend.


Hugs,

Milly

4 comments:

Chanel said...

Your hair looked gorgeous!! I understand how dirty and used you felt. I couldn't imagine having people touching and pulling on my hair.

Ella Pretty Blog said...

I can't believe people pulled at your hair - yikes!

Your hair is very gorgeous and shiny...I'm going to go back through your hair posts now - I should be using coconut oil more!

(I currently use castor oil twice a week, and try to condition with coconut oil once a week - but I do let that slide some weeks - bad me!)

Maye Manuel said...

Your hair looks so pretty here!

Adina said...

I am so bummed that I missed you at the show.

Don't I keep telling you that you have amazing hair, by the way. :)

xo

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...