Kim Snyder The Beauty Detox Solution Is A Must Read!!

Hey guys, do you remember Kim Snyder. If you don't, Kim is a wonderful nutritionist who we met a few years back. You can watch the youtube I did with her around two years ago.



That interview really stands out in my mind because I was just learning how to use a film camera, and I screwed up like 20 times. First I forgot to turn the camera on, so we had to shoot again, then I forgot to turn the audio on, so we had to shoot again. It was horrible and so embarrassing, but through out it all, she was so wonderful and kind!! Anyway, since we did this interview, Kim has done so many amazing things.She's been the chef on many top grossing films, and has become the nutritionist to many A-list celebs like Drew Barrymore.  Kim's new book The Beauty Detox Solution is coming out  March 31. I had a chance to read it last week and even re-read it this weekend, and my full review is coming up on Friday. The reason it will be up on Friday is because I'm interviewing Kim on Thursday but let me just say this book has CHANGED MY LIFE.


My mom who is a vegetarian and has been for over ten years has been trying to get me to stop eating meat for years. All it took was for me to read Kim's book and this weekend, I didn't want to even touch meat.  Do you know how hard it is for a  girl who has been eating meat forever to not touch the stuff especially since I still cook meat for hubby? But armed with facts from this book, I really didn't even crave it so much.

You can pre-order Kim's book  here.

Also check out Kim's blog when you can here. 

Follow Kim's twitter here
 
FYI: Kim's hair is amazing. She loves coconut oil too!

If you want me to ask Kim any questions, let me know, as I'll be meeting with her on Thursday. And full review of book coming on Friday.

Update: The book review is here


Hugs,

Milly

7 comments:

Nikia said...

I feel like I've been waiting for this book forever! I preordered it weeks ago, I can't wait to get my hands on it.
And at the risk of sounding like a militant...veg is the way to go :-) haven't eaten meat in over 3 years with no regrets!

Green Shushi said...

I love Kim! Her tips are friggin awesome!

BonafideLatina~ said...

I love Kim! :)
Looking forward to her book

Anonymous said...

Can you please ask her to explain the benefits of not eating meat? Thanks!

Ashley said...

I'm one month into no meat and feeling great. It started off just to see how long I can go but I have no cravings for it. Thanks for the heads-up about the book.

Kimberly said...

Thanks Mildred for a great plug for my book!! It has been such a pleasure to know you, and I sincerely hope that my book helps women everywhere feel and look their very best- without having to obsess over calories and carbs. :) I am so happy that you are changing your diet as a result! Lots of love, Kim

Tiffany said...

OMG I so can't wait for Amazon to ship my book. Pre-ordered a week or so ago and I simply CANNOT wait. Anyway, thanks for mentioning Kim and her blog. I've been following her for a little bit (learned about her through you - THANK YOU!) and I love her dearly. Please do more vids with Kim!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...