Jemma Kidd Show Stopper Water Resistant Bronzer



I love a good bronzer. A good bronzer can do everything! Add warmth to my face, give me that JLO glow (have you seen her on American Idol lately, HOT!!), contour my nose and cheeks. I just love bronzers!  I was recently introduced to Jemma Kidd's Showstopper Water Resistant bronzer and let's just say it was love at first application.  First of all, this thing is huge. It looks about the size of a coffee plate. You know those small plates where you serve guests their cup of coffee. Alright,maybe not that big, but close enough. Bottom line: this bronzer will last you forever.





This gave my tan skin such a beautiful peachy golden bronze glow with just the right amount of shimmer. Apply this with a light hand though, as it is very pigmented. I used it this weekend when I went to dinner, and I got so many compliments on my "glow."  The great thing about this is it last all day. It contains an ingredient that makes it water resistant.   One of my friends even asked me if  my great glow was due to being pregnant again. I almost threw her out of my apartment.Anyway, I also used it last night. I was invited to masquerade ball benefiting the Save Venice Charity at The Plaza Hotel!
                                                             Me at the Masquerade Ball

Have you guys ever been to a Masquerade ball? So much fun! I had on a mask most of the night,so my face got so sweaty. This is definitely water resistant, because at the end of the night, my other makeup was almost completely gone or running,but this bronzer was going strong.

Here's a swatch. Click to enlarge:









You can check out Jemma Kidd's bronzer at Target.

Hugs,

Milly

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...