Laura Geller Blush N-Brighten Baked Cheek Color-Apricot Berry




Words can't describe how fabulous Laura Geller's Blush N Brighten in Apricot Berry is! I received this at the QVC event I blogged about last week, and this was the blush I had on this whole weekend. The best way to describe this stunning shade is a mix of gorgeous gold, coral, berry and apricot. Sounds insane! But seriously this blush is all that and a bag of chips!! (Do people still say that?) Anyway, It has a tad bit of shimmer, but it's not bad at all. It just adds to the  warm glow that this gives your face. You must apply this with a light hand, because honestly this stuff is no joke. When I first applied, I was rushing to take Lil Man to a playdate and he was screaming bloody murder because I had him in his stroller (and he hates being in his stroller if we aren't moving). So I was rushing, and I  grabbed my blush brush applied this super quickly and with a heavy hand, and it was wayyyyyyy too much. I looked like I had rosacea! I had to wash my face and reapply, and once I applied with a lighter hand, this color just blended so beautifully with my tan skin and gave me a coral golden glow.  I'm so obsessed with the formulation of this blush. It applies like silk and it also contains antioxidants like white tea and vitamins for the skin.I also love this because you need so little of this product, that it will last a long time. Click to enlarge:


Also, during the playdate, I was running with Lil Man, my face was rubbing against the mat (life of a mom) and this blush was still going strong. I love the longevity of this. I  highly recommend this especially if you are a medium to dark complexion. This is perfect for the spring!

3 comments:

Sheena said...

Can you please visit my beauty blog and give me a feedback? It will mean so much to me. Thank you.
http://makurishe.blogspot.com

Segments of Life said...

It looks a lot like MAC mineralized skin finish, but do you know how they compare to another? If this is cheaper, then that's great! :D


www.segments-of-life.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love the color!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...