Wen Pomegranate Cleansing Conditioner

      Wen Pomegranate Cleansing Gel



When lil man was first born, I swear at night, he would wake up every single hour. If it wasn't for the constant infomercials  that were on, and QVC, I think I would have gone postal. The problem is when you're up  every hour at night, your mind starts to play tricks on you. For some reason my mind started to think that it needed all of these products. I ordered the bonzai chopper, pajama jeans (don't judge me), the magic bullet, the shake weight, and a whole bunch of other things from both the infomercials and  QVC. I was even going to order the Booty Pop. Those are padds designed to make your butt look bigger. Basically padded underwear. But I figured hubby would realize right away that I was wearing a fake butt and he would never let me live it down, so I decided against it.  Anyway, one thing I"m shocked that I never ordered was Wen. The infomercial for his hair product was always on when I was up. That's that hair product started by celebrity stylist Chaz Dean. He's got some great hair too. I think Linette (the name I gave my hair) is in competition with his hair. His infomercial was always on when I was up.


                            Linette after using Wen
Anyway, recently I was given the newest Wen product, the  Pomegranate Cleansing conditioner, and I couldn't wait to try it. Literally as soon as I came home, jumped in the tub and began washing my hair with it. (I get so excited about hair products!) I didn't even read the ingredients first (which is rare) because I had heard that his product didn't contain sulfates etc. Now I've used this a few times. The smell of this is kind of like Vicks Vapor Rub, at least it reminded me of Vicks. Since I never use products that lather, the fact that this didn't was not a big deal to me at all.  The product did leave my hair detangled, and conditioned no doubt. But once I really looked at the ingredients I wasn't that impressed. This product contains behentrimonium methosulfate-an ingredient commonly found in conditioners that is a hair softener and detangler. I actually had stopped using one of my other conditioners because of that ingredient, and when I compared the two side by side, there were a lot of similar ingredients except the other conditioner  cost a lot less. I also noticed Linette seemed a little weighed down after using this.  All in all, this product will work, but in my opinion, I've used products equally as effective for way less.


Hugs,

Milly

Product provided as a sample.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey DE! Love your blog! I know this doesn't have anything to do with the post, but I was wondering if you could do a post on ways you save money, or any resources for ppl who tend to spend alot. (I call myself a toiletry whore) I loooove toiletries, so thats where most of my money goes. Anything would be appreciated. Love you!

beautylogicblog said...

ok babe i will. thanks so much for reading.

Anonymous said...

What are your favorite shampoo and conditioner? I like to use natural products and have been using Wen, but I agree that there are probably products that do a better job for a lot less money. I'm ready to move on from it and would love your suggestions! Thanks!

beautylogicblog said...

Hey Anonymous, if you like Wen, try Giovanni shampoos they have similar ingredients for a fraction of the cost. Also, if you want 100% natural do Aubrey. i can't rec a specific one because I don't know your hair type.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...