Pump up the volume with Giovanni Root 66 Max Volume Conditioner




Two weeks ago, Lil Man and I were at Whole Foods buying some baby food when I remembered I needed a conditioner. I quickly picked up Giovanni's Root 66 Max Volume Conditioner, because it was on sale for $5.99 and I realized that I've never blogged about this product.  I think one bad thing about some natural conditioners is that they can sometimes leave your hair a little greasy. Many of them do use natural oils to moisturize the hair. However, with Giovanni's Root 66 Max Volume Conditioner, you don't get that. This product although not 100% natural does contain many organic and natural ingredients. I adore this conditioner for so many reasons. It contains horsetail extract, which I know is high in silica, (silica is great for hair)  and this really gives my hair a brilliant shine and so much volume. I hate when my hair is flat with no volume. I have a big head, and when my hair is flat, you can really see how big it is. This conditioner also smells delicious like fruit, and it's a pretty thick consistency.  It also really y detangles my hair. This is one of my fave conditioners and I'm pretty sure you can get it on sale right now at Whole Foods or at Vitacost.








That's my hair after using conditioner.



hugs,

Milly

1 comments:

*ms.angela89* said...

Thanks for the sugguestion! :D I will have to go look around for it around my area.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...