Mally Roncal-QVC Today's Special Value 12 am Tomorrow! & Updates for Next Week

                                  Mally and Me

 When I first started Beautylogic four years ago, it was really difficult for me to get peeps to talk to me on the site.   It's really sad  how many people won't help you unless you're established. Anywho, one of the first people to ever ever let me interview them was fabulous makeup artist Mally Roncal. I never forgot how wonderful Mally was , and since then, I've been such a fan of hers. The motto to her makeup line is "Kindness is the New Black." Hello! What a wonderful saying! Plus her makeup line is fabulous and we share a lot of makeup beliefs. I never wear translucent powder. I hate it. I used to wear it and noticed I looked a lot older. No one understood my belief, except Mally. She believes the same thing!!! She actually created a new product called the Poreless Perfection Skin Finisher.  It's a modern alternative to finishing powder. It won't make you look dry, and cakey like translucent. Anyway, tomorrow Mally will be on QVC pretty much the whole day introducing the world to some fabulous new products of hers so please make sure to watch beginning at 12:00am.


Here are updates for next week:

Tarte's new neutral eyeshadow palette/review/swatches
Reviewing Wen Conditioner
New Nail Polish Swatches
Airbrush Foundation-is it worth the hype.
Cassie's review of Hair Rules Salon with relaxed hair. 
And I'll be reporting new products from the International Beauty Show.


Hugs,

Have a great weekend!

Milly

1 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

Love Mally!! :)
Can't wait until next week!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...