Ouch & Help Milly!

Hey girls

In 21 years of living (stop looking at me that way!) I've never had a toothache. I have had one for the last three days and can't take it. The pain is excruciating. I don't know which is worst, this pain or childbirth. They are both neck and neck. And worst part is the oral surgeon can't see me for two weeks. WTH!! I have to live with this agonizing pain for two weeks. The only thing that has been making me smile lately is Lorac's new summer collection (which I plan to review as soon as my head isn't spinning ) and Zoya's new summer polishes. Unbelievable!

Anyway, just wanted to keep you updated on me because I haven't blogged in a few days.
I'll be back tomorrow (maybe) with my interview with Kim Snyder (or maybe Monday).
And I haven't done a giveaway in a while, but I've got a few AMAZING ONES coming soon.

Have any good recommendations for a toothache?
 

Hugs,

Milly

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe it's your wisdom tooth being 21 and all (side eye)lol. Hope ya feel better.

nyccurls said...

Hi Milly!
There's an old remedy from Dominican Republic where you take a whole clove and place it in the tooth that hurts and bite down to keep it there for while. I've never tried it but it's supposed to be really good - hope it helps!

BonafideLatina~ said...

so sorry to hear about your pain :/
i hope you feel better soon :/
i never had toothache pain so don't know any remedies sorry hun.

prettydarkthing! said...

It may be wisdom teeth, I have four growing in and the pain is real, I chew on one side of my mouth most of the time.

Drinking cold water helps.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...