Tarte Lip Surgence Natural Lip Luster & Next Week Updates.

People I am so excited. Today is going to be 70 degrees in NYC. Woohoo! I'm thinking I might start doing fashion posts a few times a week. I'm no fashionista but during the spring months, I do tend to do more with outfits just because I no longer have to wear a coat. Just a thought.  Alright sorry, let's talk beauty.



Tarte's new Lipsurgence Lip Lusters are here for the spring. These lip tints apply really smoothly, taste delicious (like peppermint) and seriously hydrate the lips. The stains leave a slight sheer tint to the lip with hint of glitter. I use the color Buff a lot which is more on the neutral side, and many times I pair it with my Dior High shine lipstick. It is such a beautiful combination.


 From Left to right, Buff, Frisky, Glisten, and Fever.

Tarte has  their Lip Surgence technology in these, which they say is clinically proven to increase moisture content by 6000%. Wowza! Like I said, I did notice my lips felt really hydrated when using this.

Here are swatches:


From Left to right:
Buff is a shimmery sheer glittery Nude brownish Peach.
Frisky is a shimmery sheer glittery sexy hot pink.
Glisten is a shimmery sheer glittery peachy side,
Fever is a shimmery glittery fiery red. I felt like this one was a little more opaque than the others.

My only qualm with this is it didn't last as long as I liked. I'd say a solid 2 hours before I needed to re apply.


What are your thoughts on Tarte's Lip Surgence Lip Lusters?
Do you like them?


Product provided by pr for review.

Next week we've got:
Lil Man is 9 months, what is he up to?
My review on that new Argan hair mask.
A drugstore Mascara
A Dominican Salon located in Midtown Manhattan Review
 I'm dishing on a facial I got from Spa Merge that will be 50 bucks during spa week.
And lots more.


Have an amazing Weekend!

Hugs,

Milly

1 comments:

Lavendar said...

Thanks for the review! I really want to try these Tarte lippies now.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...