Spa Merge Organic Plant Stem Cell Facial $50 During Spa Week


One thing I try not to scrimp on is my facials. I try to get one once every two months. If you notice, I haven’t reviewed a facial in some time because well I haven’t been loving the ones I’ve been getting and to answer your questions, yes a lot of them are provided to me gratis because I am part of the media, but you know my policy, if I don’t like it, I don’t post it. However, Spa Merge recently invited me to try their new Plant Stem Cell Facial which will be available during spa week for $50.00, regular price $175.00 and this facial was definitely worth writing about. The spa itself is beautiful, and located in a prime location. When I walked in, I was led to a relaxation room where I was given a delish cup of coffee, and told to wait for my esthetician.

I was then introduced to Mariana or as I like to call her “Hands of Gold.” First she began by explaining to me what the purpose of the facial was. She told me the facial was from the organic company Naturopathica, and the idea of the facial was to stimulate new growth, and slow cellular aging.  (You girls know how I feel about aging!!!!) She then began working her magic. First, she exfoliated my skin with an enzyme exfoliator while using the steamer. The steamer is actually what activates the enzyme. She then did a facial massage with essential oils to bring everything to the surface. I would pay full price for that massage! That woman's hands were unbelievable.  Then she did a very gentle extraction. I so dread extractions! But,Mariana’s extractions were so gentle, I barely felt them.  Then she used a ultrasonic machine all over my face to help the penetration of the ingredients.After the facial, I definitely noticed a difference in my skin, but when I came home, and hubby said “you are glowing” I knew Mariana’s had worked some serious magic. (I love my husband, but the man notices nothing. I once colored my hair from  black to red, and he noticed a week later!)The facial was beyond amazing, and believe me, I’m one discerning person when it comes to facials. This facial will be $50.00 during Spa Week. If you live in the tristate area, I highly recommend you get it.

Spa Merge
102 West 57th Street New York, NY 10019 - (646) 484-4104
Open Weekdays 9am-8pm; Sat 9am-7pm; Sun 10am-6pm

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...