Tarte neutralEyes Natural Eye Palette Review and Swatches!

Ah Tarte, your palettes seem to win me almost every time and your new neutralEyes Natural Eye palette is no exception. This palette contains eight matte  and two shimmering shades. I find all of these to be wearable shades for both work and night, most of them are extremely pigmented and really long lasting. This palette was also created with Vitamin E, and Amazonian Clay. Pretty great ingredients for the skin. However, I do have an issue with this palette.  But that's ok. I have a few issues with my hubby and a lot of people I know. It doesn't mean I love them any less and I still adore you Tarte neutralEyes Palette.


My issue is, Matte Taupe and Shimmering Soft Peach weren't really showing up on my lid until I really packed them on. But other than that, this palette will be in heavy rotation. I love that it includes tutorials on how to wear these shades from a day to night look.It also includes an eye primer, Tarte's brown emphasEyes liner which lasted pretty much the whole day and one of Tarte's very high quality brushes. I hate when companies put a  crappy brushes with their palettes. Tarte always includes a quality brush in their palettes that can be used over and over again. Here are swatches of the palette. Click to enlarge:
From Left to right: Matte bone, matte taupe, matte olive green, shimmering bronze, matte deep teal

From left to right: Matte soft pink, shimmering soft peach, matte brown, matte plum, matte navy

I am so in love with that shimmering bronze shade. Paired with the matte purple, and you got a brown eyed girls dream eyeshadow combo.


Using Tarte's instructions, on my left eye, I have their day time look and on the right side I am wearing their night time look.


All in all, if you're looking for work friendly shades, or you just want to add some mattes to your collection,I def think this palette is for you.

What are your thoughts on this palette?

Oh I forgot to show you guys the cool packaging.


Would you add this to your collection?

If so you can order it here


Hugs,

Milly
Product provided by pr for review; This had nothing to do with how I felt about the palette.

3 comments:

makeupbymissanne said...

love those shades!!! check out my blog and leave a comment on my new look

Unknown said...

seems like a nice personal palette to have. Tarte has been making it's way into my makeup stash also. thank you for the review M!

miss mindy's said...

i love the packaging, its soo cute! i'm slowly starting to like tarte more and more. great post, thanks :)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...