5 of Milly's Fave Drugstore Mascaras






 I always tell my girls that mascara is a product that you really don't have to spend that much money on.  The quality of my current #1 favorite drugstore mascara Maybelline Falsies Flared, beats out many of my high-end ones.  I was recently asked by one of my readers if I can name some of my fave drugstore products that are comparable to high-end ones,  so let's start with mascara, because this is the one product that I will wear no matter where I go, whether it's to the gym or on a play date. Click below to see some of  my drugstore faves!




These are really in no particular order well except my Maybelline Falsies Flared which is hands down #1.

Maybelline Falsies Flared

The reason that it's #1, besides the great results, is almost every time I've worn this, I get asked by someone,  "What mascara are you wearing?" Whether it's by another mom, or a person on the subway, or yesterday the lady on Columbus Avenue, who I buy costume rings from, when I use this, I'm constantly being asked that question.  The proof is in the pudding. Check the review of it  here.




L'oreal Voluminous Mascara

I used to use this years ago every day. This is a really good mascara that does give great length and volume.   


Maybelline Lash Stiletto



If you're looking for length, and don't care too much about volume, this will give you the longest lashes ever!!


Rimmel Lash Accelerator


I was shocked when I looked through my archives and didn't see a  review for this mascara. This mascara works really well on the lashes. You'll def get some great lashes and volume with this one.  


Covergirl Lash Blast

This was my favorite when it came out about three years ago. Just massive volume and length and I just love the orange packaging. (Orange and purple are my two favorite colors.)


The great thing about all these terrific mascaras is they are all under 10 bucks!! And I've bought them multiple times and each time, I've gotten the same  great results! Sometimes I'll try a mascara, then when I buy the tube again, it sucks. Does that ever happen to you?

Do you have a favorite drugstore mascara you think I should try?

Whats your favorite mascara in general?

What's your fave color?

Hugs,

Milly

10 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

stilleto and falsies are always in my stash! :)

socialitedreams said...

i use falsies and lash blast most regularly, have gotten into voluminous by l'oreal more.

my fave color - purple too!

beautylogicblog said...

@bonafidelatina everyone I know that tries falsies is hooked. Stiletto is more for length than anything else.

beautylogicblog said...

@socialitedreams yes aren't they all great. Try the Rimmel one too, i think you'll love it. Hugs,

Pam said...

I have used them all except Falsies-- it is on my list. I LOVE Stiletto and Voluminous!

Bronzed Humanity said...

Great review! I love the falsies one myself...does wonders!
xx

Hot Pink Day
Shop Blue Vanilla

beautylogicblog said...

@pam try the falsies, or falsies flared, both amazing.

beautylogicblog said...

@bluevanilla everyone loves the falsies. such a good mascara. lol

Anonymous said...

My favorite right now is the Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night in Extreme Black. It gives you the choice of either length, volume or both. I think I'm going back to get a second and stash it incase they discontinue!

beautylogicblog said...

@erickav wow you must love that mascara. Adding it to my list!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...