Therapy Thursdays: The Only Thing Hate Does, Is Block You From Being Great

Hey love, how are you? I hope great. I just finished making a smoothie. Can I offer you some? It may not look great, but it sure taste good. I put in some Cacao today so it tastes like a chocolate milkshake. (FYI: Cacao is an amazing antio-oxidant, and contains a crazy amount of sulfur which is great for healthy hair skin and nails.) I know you don't like the greens taste too much so hopefully the cacao will make it taste better.  

 Today, I want to talk to you about hate, and how holding it in your heart, will block your greatness. For a time, I hated someone who had wronged me. Hated, loathed them, wished every bad thing imaginable to them. And guess what the hate did, it did nothing to them, but it brought everything bad to me. Click below to read more.




Every time I saw this person, the feeling of hate, anger,and wanting to kick their butt consumed me. But again, it did nothing for them and everything bad to me. They could care less about the hate I felt towards them. I don't think it ever bothered them. During that time in my life when hate consumed my heart for this person, things were going real badly for me. I made a lot of stupid mistakes. I made a lot of lapses in judgment,and I also was going through a miserable period in my life. One day I was watching someone on TV  and he said something to the effect of "Hate does nothing but destroy you." After hearing that,  it was like a light bulb went off in my head. I realized that the only person that my hate for this person was destroying, was me. Recently Oprah discussed this in her life class, and I was so overjoyed that she was getting the message out about how hate only hurts you, because it's so true. Once I let go of that hate for this person, so many great things began happening in my life.  Although I'd always tried to be a positive person, when it came to that person, I was consumed with negative energy. Consumed!   But once I let go of that negative hateful energy, everything started to  change in my life. 1) I was a lot happier, 2) So many great things began happening in my life 3) Things didn't bother me as much.4) Opportunities came a knocking (one which I think I'll be able to tell you about today). Now that my heart is hate free, it is the best feeling. I went through a stage of  every time I saw this person, her presence would make me physically sick with anger and hate.  But  now when I see her, my heart no longer feels that way. It sympathizes with her, and hopes that she has changed for the better. My advice to you is if someone has wronged you in the past or even now, let it go, don't dwell on it, and realize "you are too great, too hate! " It may seem hard, believe me I know. But, don't carry that burden of anger or hate in your heart.  Also, when it comes to others, don't hate on their success either. If you see someone's success or happiness,  instead of hating on it, rejoice in it. Be happy for them,because the truth is, you can do the same. Hate and hating on someone,  does nothing but bring misery to you, age you and just block your greatness. Let it go.  Once you let that anger and negative energy out of your heart, you can use that energy for your own greatness, and believe me, you will see some amazing things happening. I've seen it in my own life. Someone once told me:

Your life is a reflection of your thoughts. 

I truly believe that.

Have you let go of hate for someone recently?

Did you find your life got a lot better?
 
Have a great weekend.

Hugs,

Milly

I know it's not  thursday but I totally forgot to post this yesterday.

7 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

amazing post! I agree with you and I saw that Oprah LifeClass :)

Still *dying* to hear your amazing news...tick tock tick tock heheh :)

Have a great wknd!

brandalynfultononline.com said...

Loving everything about this post! I totally agree with you! I faithfully practice and preach positive and prosperous thinking. It has definitely changed my life. Great post!

Leelee said...

Love this post feels like it was written just for me because i am going through a situation where i have to forgive someone for something they did to hurt me. THank you.

CC101 said...

So I was just reading some reviews on the It's a 10 leave-in spray and came across your blog. Even though I am always on blogs reading reviews, I can safely say yours is now a favorite of mine =) This post, including your other Therapy Thursdays, is just the cherry on top. Not only do you post reviews on top-notch products and get involved with your readers on genuine and surpassing levels, but you ALSO do posts that revolve around optimistic thinking, etc. That's a big part of who I am, and I love coming across others who value these things too. Great posts, you have a new, dedicated reader! =)

-CC

beautylogicblog said...

@cc101 I really needed to hear that today, was a little down. Thank you for your kind words.

beautylogicblog said...

@leelee let it go, no need to hold on to negative energy. it will affect every aspect of your life if you let it.

jackie said...

This post reflects a specific time i had in my life where i consumed hate... I made the worst mistakes, & i was tortured with it, and man you are on point Milly. As soon as i decided to stop hating and dwelling the worse to happen to this person; my heart & life changed. Love to hear it when it comes from someone else. May God continue to give you blessings!... :D!
- xoxo Jackie
-p.s. I just started reading your Blog & ehhh jk I LOVE 'EM!!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...