Fall Beauty Trends With Amazing Products For Under 10 Bucks

Hey guys, how was your weekend. I hope great.  I wanted to do a Fall Trends post and explain what drugstore products you can use to get the latest trends for under 10 bucks.   After testing and trying hundreds of makeup, I can honestly say drugstores are really doing amazingly well when it comes to the quality of their products. Many products that I've tried from the drugstore are actually better than high end stores. All of these products that I'm recommending are under 10 bucks. They can be found in the drugstore,  and  I have personally used all of them, and can say based on my experience they are the bomb.com 




Red lips-  A lot of women are scared to touch lipsticks because they think that the lipsticks of now are like the lipsticks of before which dried out the lips and left them a hot chapped mess. Not true at all. Many lipsticks now are infused with nourishing moisturizing ingredients. This year, for the first time in years, lipstick has actually outsold lipgloss. And for the fall, it’s all about the red lip. Any woman can wear a red lip.  Just find the red that suits you. If you have warm undertones, maybe you want to use a red with orange undertones (those always work for me). I would highly recommend Salma Hayek’s Nuance Paprika. It’s so pigmented and gorgeous and super moisturizing. I reviewed it here. If you're looking for a lipstick with blue undertones, try Maybelline’s Color Sensational Red Revolution or Ruby Star, both highly pigmented, moisturizing and  blue reds. If you have no idea what undertones are, and you're thinking,  "What you talking about Willis?" just look at your veins. If your veins are green, chances are you have warm undertones. If blue you've got cool undertones. I also like to tell by jewelry. Although I do wear silver, I find gold really looks great on me. If you have cool undertones, you probably prefer silver on you. If you're warm (like me) you probably prefer gold. 


 Spider Lashes-  This season spider lashes are an incredibly popular trend.Kim Kardashian has been rocking this trend since she first burst onto the scene. For the best spider lash using a drugstore product, pick up Maybelline Falsies or Maybelline falsies Flared (My #1 drugstore mascaras. ) I reviewed Falsies Flared here and showed you how amaze my lashes looked. 



To get that perfect spider lash, coat your lashes with the mascara.  Wait a few moments till it dries, then coat lashes again. You can stop there or keep going until you get them as spidery as you want. Don't forget the bottom lashes. So super important to create that dramatic look.  And if you want an amazing lash curler, I swear by Sonia Kashuk's lash curler.


Intense Brows- -It’s all about brows this season. Last season they were actually covering the brows, this season the thicker the better. My absolute fave brow kit now is Nuance Salma Hayek Brow Kit. I use this every day to define my brows, and love it!! Not only does it contain a dark powder to use on my brows, but it also contains a wax that can seal in the brows, and even a highlighter for under the browbone. I don't use the highlighter but love the wax and powder. FYI: I went to my brow girl recently  to get my brows done and I  was complaining to her that my brows just don't seem to grow. She told me in India, the girls massage their brows at night with Castor Oil to stimulate growth. I don't know if it will work, but I'll try anything at this point.


Alright hope this helped, 

Hugs, 

Milly

5 comments:

La:Dolce:Vita Fashion Fix said...

Thank you for going over the undertones thing. It has been very confusing for me. I guess I have warm undertones. I've read that most darker brown skin women look best with blue toned lipstick. Is this true? Also, I will be trying that castor oil trick because my brows never go. That's why I get them done ever 2 months and just fill in and pluck when necessary.

beautylogicblog said...

@La dolce Vita: actually I know dark women that have cool undertones so you may want to have your undertones looked at by a makeup artist. The blue red and orange red are just suggestions. Honestly I have found some blue reds look great on me, and I have warm undertones. The best makeup artist on earth (in my opinion) Kevyn Aucoin said that there are no rules when it comes to makeup. Find what works for you. Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Castor oil works it has help my eyebrows as well as a pesky bald spot at my hairline you can barely notice it now.

Nuha said...

kim always has the best makeup!

skin products said...

Thanks for the undergoing amazing products. some of them is suitable to my skin so i shall go for them.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...