Weekend Updates & Date Night Outfit!

 Hey loves, how was your weekend. I kept it really simple, had family time, did a lot of beauty reading



and painted my nails with Zoya Gloria. This is one of my favorite  polishes and from one of my fave collections, Zoya Flame


 

I’m also testing Rimmel’s latest foundation, and wrote a review for L’oreal’s latest mascara (which I actually liked a lot). On Sunday, hubby and I headed out for date night.

Click below to see the outfit for date night and deets for the rest of the weekend.







Arden B Green Shirt -bought from Housing Works 
Express pencil Skirt
Zara Heels
H&M Bag.
Rachel Roy Earrings
To see the makeup, read my review on Laura Mercier Luxe Colour Portfolio Holiday palette.

Do you guys notice anything different with my hair. Does Linette (name I gave my hair) look a little longer? Are you thinking to yourself “Damn, I got to try Milly’s beauty smoothie because her hair grew two inches in a week.” Lol, Sorry, the smoothie doesn’t perform miracles. SoCap extensions recently asked if they could apply extensions on my hair. I thought that was pretty interesting considering my hair is pretty long already, but since I’ll test anything beauty related once and I had heard a lot about extensions but didn’t know too much about them, , I thought I would try it. I went to the Capelli D’oro salon in Manhattan to get it done, and I will review the process itself on Thursday and introduce you to the hairstylist Leslie who has been doing hair for 30 years and has a wealth of knowledge. Like he told me over conditioning your hair will cause it to fall out. I'll explain all that Thursday.

Because my hair is already pretty long (3 inches below bra strap when pin straight) they gave me waist length extensions.  I would have picked those anyway though. This is probably the only time I'll ever get them so  why not go for the gusto with the real long ones! lol Kim Kardashian apparently gets this done all the  time. Review up Thursday.



Anyway, hubby and I  headed to our usual spot Cuba. The food is just so good there, and it’s just so romantic inside and for NYC, the prices are reasonable. We were going to try another restaurant, but when we walked in, we missed Cuba so we left.


All in all a pretty good weekend. So I’m pretty sure this week I’ll be able to share my big news with you. With the big news will come  a huge giveaway for 7 of you . Each of you will get a chance to pick 7 products of your choosing. Yes 7 get 7. I chose 7 because 7 is supposed to be a lucky # right? I’m feeling pretty lucky lately and I hope you are too.

How was your weekend?

Did you do anything fun?

Do you have a fave restaurant?




Hugs,

13 comments:

Clariza said...

Im gonna say that u always look so sexy and dominican on your date nights. I luv that u actually schedule this special time with your partner. As a mom of two, I can tell you first hand that scheduling these kinds of nights are very important for a balanced relationship. Now onto the beauty talk...the extensions look very much like your hair. The person who applied them did a very professional job. BUT!!!!!! I luv YOUR hair best and so, I guess if your hair was short and in bad shape this wouldve been a much needed improvement! Oh and as for restaurants, one of my favorites is LUCIEN on 1st n 1st its a french bistrot with amazing Filet Mignon and potatoe frites. And in my boro of BK SARAGHINA is where its at for deelish authentic italian dishes and specialty coal oven pizzas.

beautylogicblog said...

@Clariza Thanks for the restaurant rec. I will try it. I totally agree with you on date night. My parents have been married 37 years and they say it's because of date night. My grandparents were married for 55 years before my abuela died, and she always told me, you have to have a day in the week where it's just you and your husband. So date night is a must for us. a must!

BonafideLatina~ said...

You look FAB as always!!! :)

LOVE those earrings...they are on my wishlist for the Fall - love Rachel Roy!

I went to Amor Cuban in El Barrio and it was delish and they have a live band on some nights - I recommend for date night :)

beautylogicblog said...

@bonafidelatina I love El Barrio. I will tell hubby about it this week. I love live bands too.

Unknown said...

Aww, how cute that you guys have date night! You look gorgeous as usual...

beautylogicblog said...

@tiffany Aww you're so sweet. On date nights, I try to do it up, just because Mon-Sat I'm usually in jeans and sneakers because of mommy duties. Thank you hon.

Clariza said...

Oh i almost forgot Barrio Chino is deelish and Mekong on king n 6ave for amazing french inspired vietnamese...

Holly said...

Looking good Milly. Can't wait for your review on Thursday and so looking forward to hearing your good news and giveaway!

beautylogicblog said...

@clariza thanks for the other rec hon. Hugs.

beautylogicblog said...

@holly Thanks Holly, Hugs to you.

gg said...

you're such a beauty!!


but you know that already ;)

beautylogicblog said...

@gg thanks gg, hugs.

The Style and Beauty Doctor said...

You look FABULOUS!!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...