Therapy Thursdays-Visualize, Oprah's Life Class

Hey guys, no new therapy Thursday today, but I highly recommend that you watch Oprah's new show Oprah's Life Class. If you don't want to watch the whole series, please watch the episode that aired last night. I truly believe in it. It's about visualization, and if you visualize the life you want it will happen. Jim Carrey was on Oprah's show before and he basically told her how he visualized his success and it happened.  I've talked about my vision board before and how things have happened exactly as I envisioned them.   I give you an example below.  I know the Oprah episode airs again today in NYC at 4:00pm on Oprah's channel. Not sure when it airs anywhere else. Anyway, here are some old therapy Thursdays that I hope will help you this week.



Don't Compare Yourself
Don't Compare Your Journey
Don't Look Down on Anyone 
Vision Board & TV Segment






Also, today is the last day to enter my Kim Kardashian Lancome Paris Wedding makeup giveaway. 5 of you will win all of the Lancome Paris makeup used on Kim Kardashian for her wedding. Enter today or forever hold your piece (or peace?). Who knows which one it is? If you do, leave a comment. lol

Also I recently did an interview with a site called myskin for Hispanic Heritage Month. You can read it here. 


Hugs,


Milly

3 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

nice feature on myskin!!!!

I have the Oprah Life Classes recorded - will catch up over weekend :)

Havilland Savage said...

LOL...I think it's 'peace'.

Havilland

Alicia said...

oprah is great : ) do you subscribe to her magazine?

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...