Nuance by Salma Hayek Smooth Start Primer

If you guys missed Laura Mercier's Flawless in Manhattan yesterday (where you could get a free full sized primer in every Laura Mercier counter). I've got an amazing primer for you, for a steal! Do you guys love primers as much as I do? They are an essential in my makeup bag.  So for the last few 4 weeks, I've been trying out Nuance by Salma Hayek primer, and this is an excellent primer. It's so high quality that it can easily be sitting next to primers in Sephora.




This contains no parabens or fragrance, which I love. It also contains nourishing ingredients like Vitamin E, and sunflower seed oil. (I was a little nervous about it containing oil thinking it would break me out, but it didn't.) The primer does contain silicones so if you don't want silicones in your primer this may not be for you. When you apply,the first thing you notice is it really doesn't feel like you have anything on your skin. Some primers can be heavy but not this one, you barely know you have it on. However, I notice using this, my makeup looks flawless, my skin looked insanely even, and my foundation lasted all day without getting blotchy. I've worn this in very hot nyc temps and my makeup looked great hours later.  Just to see the difference I applied my foundation without this for a few days and definitely noticed that my makeup needed a touch up a lot faster.

All in all, I would highly recommend this primer. And for $11.99 this is a steal.


Have you tried Nuance Products?

What were your thoughts?

Hugs,

Milly

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there I actually just bought the primer. I never use primers but I have some acne scarring on the left side of my skin and I thought this should help. I am also in love with the packaging of the Nuance products! So far I am loving the primer! You're right it is very light!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...