Nuance Salma Hayek Anti-Aging Wrinkle Filler Eye Serum

 For the last few months, I have been religious about applying my under eye creams. I love Mr. Milly to pieces, but the fact is, his loud snoring wakes me up at least three times a night. (I tried kicking him out of bed, but I hate not sleeping next to him.) So I know if I don't use eye creams,  I will have the worst bags under my eyes and my dark circles will worsen. For the last six weeks, I have been testing Nuance Salma Hayek Anti-Aging Wrinkle Filler Eye Serum and I like this for a few reasons. First it's a rollerball.


I love using a rollerball under my eyes because of the massaging effect.  I highly advise that you always keep your eye creams in the fridge. When you apply cold eye cream, it will reduce any puffiness dramatically.  In the morning after washing and moisturizing, I take this product out of the refrigerator, and begin massaging my under eye area. It feels so good. This product has some interesting ingredients too. It contains something called Acacia Senega Gum. This  comes from the sap of the acacia tree, which grows in the Middle East.  It's supposed to be great for smoothing skin. It also contains Vitamin C, and something called Lumisphere which brightens the skin.I always say the proof is in the pudding. I will say that this leaves my under eye area smooth as a baby's bottom, and my under eye concealer applies so much better with this on. Thank heavens I don't suffer from really bad dark circles and although Mr. Milly snores like crazy, my dark circles haven't gotten worse.  In truth, I really like it, and recommend it. Just an FYI, when you apply this, make sure you twist the rollerball with your hand first to get the product out, and then apply. It's much better that way.

Have you tried this product?

Does your partner snore too? Do you have any solutions

Help!!!!!!!!


Hugs,

Milly

All Nuance products provided by pr for review, however you should know by now, honest reviews only here!

4 comments:

gg said...

try earplugs

beautylogicblog said...

@gg I used to use earplugs, but now they hurt my ears. :-(

Anonymous said...

I use macks pillow soft earplugs. From CVS. They help me a lot. They are the rubbery looking one the foam ones do not help block out any noise at all. From time to time (when he snores super loud lol) I lay with my head at the bottom of the bed. Feet towards his face lol and that helps make it less noisy. ALSO, this eye serum looks amazing !!! Her line is fabulous all of the products I won from you are AMAZING !

Anonymous said...

Are u suppose to use serum and cooling eye cream together?

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...