New Smashbox Snap You're Fab Holiday Lipgloss Set



Last week when  Mr. Milly spotted my new Smashbox Snap You're Fab Holiday Lipgloss set,  he asked me this, "You have one set of lips, how many lipglosses do you need?" I was shocked. What a dumb question. I tried to explain to him that just like underwear a woman can never have too many lip glosses, but as I spoke, the smirk never left his face, and it was then that I realized the book really is true, Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. Somethings we just won't understand about each other (like I don't understand how he can spend all day in pajamas watching football-seems like a huge waste of time to me) and he'll never understand my addiction to lip gloss.  Now back to the product, the new Smashbox Snap You're Fab Holiday Lip gloss Set would be such a good gift for a lip gloss lover. Click below for swatches, and pics:






The set comes with 2 full size lip glosses, and 4 travel size.
Pout- which is a pastel pink. No shimmer in this one-not really sheer. I'd say semi-opaque.


Radiant (My favorite shade) A sheer metallic golden rose.

Luster-Sheer golden Pink


Pink Sugar-Shimmer sheer soft pink
Infamous-Golden Nude sheer


It Girl -Sheer Juicy Pink




As you can see these glosses are pretty pigmented with the exception of Infamous and Luster which are very sheer. 
The shade I've been rocking mostly has been Radiant, and I get a good 21/2 hour wear with this one. 
For me 2 1/2 wear is pretty good. 
I lick my lips constantly.  
I also love that these aren't sticky on my lips. 

The Snap You're Fab Lipgloss set retails for $30.00
What are your thoughts on this collection?

Do you love it?



Hugs,

Milly


Product provided by pr for review

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love smashbox. How pigment are the lipgloss?

beautylogicblog said...

@jojo hey gorgeous, infamous and luster are super sheer, but I found the other 4 were very pigmented.

Nikia said...

"What a dumb question." LOL

My favorite is "It Girl". They're all pretty though, can't go wrong with a pink gloss.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...