Weekend Updates & Cafe La Esquina Review

Hey loves, how was your weekend. Mine was great. Mr. Milly and I got into a bit of an argument, but we came together, talked about it, and worked it out. That happens in relationships sometimes, you won't always agree. It's completely normal, but what makes a relationship work, is communication. Talking about your issues! My grandparents were married for more than 50 years and my abuela always told me, "if you don't have disagreements sometimes, well then somethings not right."  Anyway,  this weekend, I gave myself a mani with Butter London's No More Waity Katie. I received this in the amazing gift bag I got when I went to the Lucky Magazine conference. I love Butter London's philosophy "Butter London is a 3 free company, No Formaldehyde, No Toluene, No DBP. Colour, not Carcinogens" How cute. Here's my nails:


Then Mr. Milly and I headed to a restaurant in Brooklyn called Cafe  La Esquina. Click below to read the review and see the new dress I got from Zara which reminded me a lot of the dress Rosci Diaz was wearing when I interviewed her except mine cost $39.99.





If you live in NYC, you have probably heard of the famed La Esquina in Manhattan, well this is the resaurant's Brooklyn version. The restaurant looks like a diner from the front, but once you enter, you realize you're def not in a diner.

It's dark, and sexy inside, with gorgeous wall paintings, and the food is out of this world delicious. We were eating like we've never eaten before.


I highly recommend this restaurant. I don't live near Brooklyn so for me to go all the way to Brooklyn for a restaurant, it must be good, and this place is AMAZING!  And the service is just wonderful. We're probably heading back next weekend. Also, check out this gorgeous dress I bought from Zara (and wore to the restaurant). Gorgeous and only $39.99.


It kind of reminded me of this dress that I loved that Rosci Diaz had when I interviewed her here. It looked so sexy on, and the back was gorgeous, and it was 40 bucks! Love

The back scared me a little because there's no way in heck I can walk around without a bra, but I was able to wear one of my bras, and it looked gorge.

It's at Zara right now for $39.99.


How was your weekend?

Did you do anything fun?

Hugs,

Milly

9 comments:

Kimmiepooh said...

Ooh, I may try this polish. I love a purplish gray, and this has shimmer so it gives it an extra kick.

This weekend I chaperoned some teenage girls during a sleep over and had a blast. To be 17 again, lol...

Love the polka dolka dots on the dress. The food looked delish and your makeup was fab!

Ashley said...

you look gorgeous! love the dress! Ash

BonafideLatina~ said...

LOVE the dress :)

beautylogicblog said...

@kimmiepooh sounds fun!! The food was yummy. I can't stop thinking about it. My makeup took 2 minutes. Mr.Milly is always rushing me. grrr

beautylogicblog said...

@ashley thanks Ashley, what did you do this weekend? Hugs,

beautylogicblog said...

@bonafidelatina thanks hon. Hugs,

Ashley said...

I went to the Black Girls Rock Awards. Amazing! My favorite was probably Melanie Fiona... After that I dragged myself to work on Sunday. :)Thanks for asking!

beautylogicblog said...

@ashley I am such a Melanie Fiona fan! She is such a great talent. Glad you had a good time!

Vickie said...

Love the nail color! It's gorgeous!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...